Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Family Honda - Southern California

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 09:16 PM
5 Year Member
Thumbs down Family Honda - Southern California

I would like to express my warning for all people who will be dealing with Family Honda, San Juan Capistrano, Souther California..

I was under a verbal agreement that the fit would be delivered on a certain date, not only was the car not delivered on the promised date, but i was given attitude on the phone, in a completely non- apologetic way. We had agreed on a price, and i had asked my family to get off of work early in order to go and get the car from family honda which was far away from my home.

I was called 2 hours before I was to leave and was told that the car was not there. I wanted to give them a chance and allow them to appease me by offering a lower price. They refused and I apologized for wasting their time, to which the person I was speaking with promptly hung up.

They then called me back and rudely asked me if i still wanted the car. I told them that even if it was more expensive elsewhere that I would buy it at a competing location JUST so that they wouldn't get the commission.

This is not the first time that i have had a similar experience with this dealer.

While our family was buying our Civic SI just 6 months ago, we were given the run around and wasted 3 hours of our time.

Family Honda, I am extremely disappointed in the way that I have been treated. I will post this on every forum that I am on and will always tell people about the negative experiences that I have had with your dealership.

If you guys had treated us right the first time, we would have returned to you with our second purchase, but now you have none, and you will be surprised at the power of the forums and the people who read them.

Avoid Family Honda.
Don't waste your time, because they waste yours.

Last edited by chrisng; 07-14-2008 at 11:31 PM.