Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Jay Honda, Cleveland, OH - A big letdown

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2006, 09:16 PM
Originally Posted by fitaholic
On a side note, and maybe this can inspire some unhappy car buyers:
I was behind this guy in a brand new Dodge Ram one day, and on his back window he wrote in shoe polish "Want a lemon? Go to XXXX dealership". I won't mention the dealership, but needless to say i guess he was not too happy with his purchase or the dealership. Brilliant idea of getting revenge on a bad dealership if you ask me.
Hah, I love that method! I liked my experience with my dealership, but if I didn't, I'd do something like that, lol.

Old 11-03-2006, 11:45 AM
"offical" order for LM auto went in this week. Dealing with Classic honda of Streetsborough Oh. All done on internet no deposit. Looking for Feb. deliver.
So far so good.

Old 11-03-2006, 05:51 PM
Thanks for all the kinds words to everyone who purchased from Classic Honda! I'm the "Vince" they are refering to from Classic Honda.

I DO NOT condone bashing on other dealers...so don't think i'm here to jump on the band wagon. People's perception can be clouded at time, that's why it's VERY important to take care of the customer from step 1 to the end of the sale.

We are all here to help people puchase a vehicle, new or used, but sometimes things happen and wrong impressions are made. Hey, the car business has a horrible stereotype, so we have alot going against us from the start!

I never liked hearing a customer walk in and say "I'd rather have my teeth pulled than buy a car...", but I love changing their mind as well. I treat you as I wanted to be treated when I bought cars (a short 4 years back!). I WANT you to want to come back here to do business...every customer is just the first customer for me in what I hope will be a long line of referalls and return business.

I'm sure not everyone had what they thought was a great experience here either over the 4 years we've been in business, but we have never done anything intentional to hurt anyone. It's all perception.

I'm sorry (and deep down inside glad!) to hear that you had issues at a Honda dealer. The Best car should be afforded the Best dealers. If anyone ever has a question on a deal they are getting, regardless of WHERE you're buying, please feel free to call me, email me or PM me anytime!

Thanks again and I hope you all enjoy your FIT's!!

Vince Cuffaro
Classic Honda
Senior Sales Consultant

Last edited by onebadfit; 11-03-2006 at 08:43 PM.