Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Bob Howard Honda, Edmond OK

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2006, 02:46 AM
5 Year Member
Bob Howard Honda, Edmond OK

I got my Fit from Bob Howard Honda in Edmond Oklahoma and the only problem was having to wait seven weeks. This was the easiest car deal I have ever had. Everything told to me buy Valerie, my salesperson was how the deal went. Her first estimate for wait time was close as I think she could get. Paid deposit on April 28th with a car on the inventory/incoming list with a build date of May 18th. She told me sometime in June. Maybe one to two weeks into June. My fit arrived on June16th. I may have called her too much but she was polite and understanding every time. They are one of largest dealers in Oklahoma. I went to them because I was waiting for a Fit to arrive and called several dealers in the OKC metro area asking when they would arrive. Valerie was the first to follow up on my call and also the first salesperson to call when one was actually in stock so I could test drive one. MSRP with a doc fee that was the same as all of the dealers I called. I will go back to this place the next time I buy a car, providing my Fit proves to me that Honda is the right choice.