Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Willis Honda in Burlington NJ....Big Thumbs Up!

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 10:57 PM
Willis Honda in Burlington NJ....Big Thumbs Up!

I live in the MD/DE/PA/NJ area and I have been visiting my local dealer (Martin Honda) now and then in order to check out a FIT. As everyone knows, they seem to sell right off the truck so it was tough actually catching them with a FIT in stock.

I finally did and got to test drive a Sport with the auto. I liked the car and decided I wanted to buy one but with a manual tranny. Of course I was told they could not order it but they would be happy to take a deposit and let me know when they finally got one in that was not already accounted for.

I decided to actually search around for one and I found a black FIT Sport with stick shift at WILLIS Honda in Burlington NJ according to Autotrader. I called and confirmed it was still there lastnight and drove up this morning to buy it.

They had it ready for me and gave me a fair trade on my 05 WRX. I got the FIT for the MSRP and got a great rate from from Honda. The guys at Willis were excellent and even though it's about 70 miles from me, I will be trading in my wifes CRV for a new one with those guys when the time comes.

Old 06-29-2006, 03:42 PM
5 Year Member
may I ask who your salesperson was? We bought an element there a couple years back and I buy alot of parts there. I went last night to order a fit and the salesman who talked to me was so rude that I just left. Also, he told me the fit sport manual was $16,200. That's 500 more than the last guy I talked to there, who unfortunately doesn't work there anymore.

Old 06-29-2006, 07:18 PM
I went through Steve. Not sure of his last name but he was probably in his 50s with a New York accent.

Most of the sales people there seemed pretty young and aloof at times. Bet you got one of those guys.