Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

An Ohio Story

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2006, 09:21 PM
Thumbs up An Ohio Story

I just put a deposit on a Vivid Blue Sport Manual Saturday, and I was quoted 2-3 weeks for delivery. I think my dealer (Voss Honda in Tipp City, OH) is on the hot list for FITs. They've been getting about three in every ten days, and most are not committed. They had only one on order but received three last week, and it's been this way for a while, according to my salesperson. Voss has been a Honda President's Club award winner for the past six-years, which could account for their ability to obtain so many FITs, and is the reason I chose them for my car purchase. I visited two weeks ago, and they didn't have any FITs on the lot, but one was in front of the showroom, obviously owned by someone (baby seats, soda cans, etc.). I asked the salesman some questions, and was about to leave, but then the salesman came out with the owner of the FIT. When my wife and I were out talking, he had gotten with the FIT's owner, who just happened to be the Voss District Manager. The District Manager demonstrated everything about the car, provided his opinions and feedback, and actually allowed me to drive his car (a manual sport.) I was sold. The dealer had my business. Went back two weeks later, (with the wife's approval, of course) and ordered my FIT. I will be sad to part with my 1999 Civic HX (my 3rd Civic), but I am sure I'll enjoy my FIT just as much, or more, in the years to come.

Last edited by HolyFit; 08-02-2006 at 07:08 AM.
Old 07-31-2006, 09:29 PM
Do you have the name of a salesperson there? I might have to call. I can always get a ride down there to bring one back myself.....

JonasM

Old 07-31-2006, 09:37 PM
Originally Posted by JonasM
Do you have the name of a salesperson there? I might have to call. I can always get a ride down there to bring one back myself.....

JonasM
Hi Jonas.

My salesperson's name is Bob Brown. He's quite quirky and goofy, and talks a lot, but is quite harmless, and doesn't try to pressure you into anything. I'd rather have him than someone that is half listening to you while scanning the lot for his next customer. Thanks for asking.

Joey

Old 07-31-2006, 10:44 PM
Well, I wish the Pres's award had something to do with us getting more Fits in but sadly I don't think it matters. We've gotten the President's Award for the last 5 years but we don't get Fits quick enough.
One more month till I get mine hopefully!!!!!!!!

Last edited by claymore; 08-01-2006 at 02:54 AM.
Old 08-03-2006, 11:38 PM
Originally Posted by SlowHatchGrL
Well, I wish the Pres's award had something to do with us getting more Fits in but sadly I don't think it matters. We've gotten the President's Award for the last 5 years but we don't get Fits quick enough.
One more month till I get mine hopefully!!!!!!!!
Sorry this is a little off topic, but are you the girl on the Miami Ink show?

Back on topic - where is Tipp City in relation to Columbus?

Dave

Old 08-04-2006, 06:50 AM
Originally Posted by CarmenOhio
Sorry this is a little off topic, but are you the girl on the Miami Ink show?

Back on topic - where is Tipp City in relation to Columbus?

Dave
Directions to Tipp City:
Take 70 West to 75, and go North just a few (3-5?) miles.