Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Honda Centre-ville Montreal (downtown Honda)

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2012, 12:58 AM
5 Year Member
Thumbs down Honda Centre-ville Montreal (downtown Honda)

So this is the place that I've been going to buy honda stuff like Type 2 coolant and manual transmission fluid. Last time I went in to buy transmission fluid, I asked for a tranny drain plug and fill plug washer. I gave the model and year (Fit Sport 2007) and ordered 2 bottles of honda MTF.

The clerk at the parts counter looked lengthily and his computer and even went down to consult with a mechanic about the washer sizes. So I prop up my car and open the fill and drain plugs and lo and behold I see that I have been give a correct size fill plug washer (the dirt on the old washer makes it look smaller but it is exactly the right size) but take a look at the drain plug, it's not even close! The washer I was given is much too big and I couldn't use it by fear of leaks. I had to reinstall the old washer since my fluid was all drained out and I wasn't about to go hunting for a correct size crush washer on a sunday afternoon.

It's a dealer for gods sake, how on earth can you mess that up? Because of this, I will NEVER take my car to be serviced there even though it's the only dealership close to my house. Next time, I'll have to do my own research and get a part number because although these guys work for Honda, they can't even provide me with the correct part for my vehicle! I shop at Napa and I have NEVER gotten a wrong part from them for my car.