Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Auto Nation Honda, Lithia Springs, GA

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2013, 11:57 PM
Auto Nation Honda, Lithia Springs, GA

I have to admit that, when I bought my first Fit in 2011, I had a horrible experience. Back then the dealer (same group) was called Team Honda, and they had a horrible reputation.

HOWEVER, when my husband and I ended up going back to them last week because they were promising the best OTD price, we were pleasantly surprised at how much better our experience was this time. Steve took great care of us. He even emailed me yesterday, on Christmas Day, to follow up and see if we have any questions. We got the car I wanted and the payments I needed without any unnecessary drama. They did try to sell us a few extras, but were very nice about it when we declined everything but the extended warranty, which we were getting at a discount.

In 2011, I swore I would never give those people another minute of my time. I am happy to report that Steve at Auto Nation changed my mind.

Last edited by cwinfrey; 12-29-2013 at 09:42 PM.
Old 12-29-2013, 09:34 PM
Update: I stand behind my original statements about Steve, the man who sold me my car; however, the service department over there is horrible. I wasn't going to say anything about this based on my dealings with them when getting my old Fit serviced (after all, so few mechanics are truly trustworthy and not out to make an extra buck where possible), but I am disappointed in them now; I took my car, that I bought 9 days ago, back to them on Friday to get them to fix a huge gap in my interior trim pieces, and they pointed to the fact that other Fits on their lot have a similar gap and basically dismissed it as "nothing they can do." But when I got home and started talking to others on here, I realized that, while part of what I thought was a gap is normal, the other part of it is NOT, and they should have been more willing to help me.

I guess I have to go over them and call Honda directly tomorrow. Big disappointment! If anyone wants to see the pics that I posted of all of this, feel free to take a look at my thread in the "Tell Honda" section of the forums. I think I called it "Interior Gaps in 2013 Fit" or something to that effect.

I'll update as I can.