Kraftwerks KraftWerks designs and manufactures Rotrex-based supercharger kits for the Honda Fit. The KraftWerks Fit kits have shown excellent gains across the entire power band and represent the pinnacle in forced air induction for this . At the core of each KraftWerks Fit kit is a patented Rotrex traction drive supercharger, capable of over 150,000 RPM. The proprietary design allows the Rotrex supercharger to be lighter, smaller, quieter, cooler, and run higher RPMs than all other competing superchargers, and results in superior efficiency, reduced emissions, and improved transient response. KraftWerks Supercharger kits offer a broader, more usable power than anything on the market. A broad power band makes for a better street and race car, and demonstrates the superiority of the Rotrex design.

09 Kit

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 01:16 AM
Reading about the gd kits, and the posts from people who got them really gets my hopes up that you guys will eventually offer the same kit for the ge's.

Old 06-08-2009, 10:56 PM
me too!!!!

Old 06-09-2009, 12:17 AM
Hope they'll have something available before the end of the summer!

Old 06-13-2009, 10:47 PM
Well, how many people want to help me modify the GD kit?

Old 07-04-2009, 07:29 AM
i want my GE8 supercharged already, dammit!!!! i need more power!!!!! i need to do crazy burnouts in the rain!!!!

Old 07-24-2009, 12:35 AM
5 Year Member
I am enjoying my car more than I did before I installed the super charger and I loved it then..... I really hope that it is possible for Kraft Werks to manufacture one for the GE so you don't have to turbo charge your cars..... The power band makes it feel like your car has a larger engine and the power doesn't fall on its face after peaking like turbos do..... Good luck, it is a great product.

Old 08-04-2009, 01:07 AM
5 Year Member
Do Want! .

Old 09-03-2009, 11:42 AM
In for a GE8 kit once we crack the ECU.

Old 09-03-2009, 02:29 PM
5 Year Member
What exactly constitutes substantial interest? How many units would you guys have to have earmarked before you start looking at it? KW has built a name for itself with the fit community for a great reliable product. To see that the massive outpouring of interest from the newer generation owners has been all but ignored is very discouraging. The whole process has become a running joke in my eyes. New people are buying fits because of their performance potential and are having their hopes dashed by an aftermarket segment that is unwilling to commit to anything. Oscar Sr. made great strides on the older compacts and set the bar high. I am very much aware of the financial risks associated with undertaking a project of this magnitude, and I understand that the unstable economy leads to overly prudent business decisions. However, I feel its time for us, the people who have been pandering for this kit for months, to be made aware of exactly what, if anything, it is going to take for Kraftwerks to engineer a GE8 specific kit. Time is money gentlemen. The longer we as consumers are forced to wait with no definite answer, the more likely someone else will beat you to the punch. Trust me, I would much rather buy a Rotrex kit from KW than deal with a turbo from anyone. But that scenario is looking more and more likely. Oscar Jr., Please tell us how many people we have to show have real interest in this kit before you commit to moving forward.

Old 09-03-2009, 04:16 PM
Touched by his noodly appendage
A couple months ago we had a thread in the 2nd gen forum trying to gather interest for a kit, there was massive amounts of interest. Including people willing to put down payments to help with R&D costs. Although Oscar Jr. Was fully aware of the thread he never once popped in to say what the progress was or to thank people for supporting him. I messaged him personally asking if anything was going and to respond to the thread but he refused. He then told me that they were not looking into any possibilities for an 09 kit. When I posted this message in the thread he messaged back in a very rude manner that I shouldn't of told people what he said to me because it was a PRIVATE message. And that he should be more careful with what he tells people. I have been a big fan of jackson racing and have always used their kits on my previous cars but this encounter was enough to never make me purchase any of their products. When people are willing to put $4,000 in your pocket for a kit you would think they would at least give you time of the day to say sorry guys right now there are no plans.

Old 09-03-2009, 04:19 PM
5 Year Member
The GD kit was in development for about 2 years or maybe longer if my memory is correct I got my car in July 2006 and my supercharger in April this year and it was worth the wait because they got it right....I do hope it is possible for them to put together one for the GE but it looks to be a major challenge to me.

Old 09-03-2009, 08:31 PM
Former Vendor
I'm sorry guys.

As stated previously, we have no plans for the GE8 in the near future. We appreciate all the support and kind words about our new KraftWerks product. We work very hard to produce high-quality components and to provide the industry's best customer service. I have talked to a few GE customers on the phone and at meets, and I wish we had something in the pipeline to satisfy you guys.

Thanks,
Oscar Jr.

Old 09-04-2009, 01:03 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by OJRKraftWerks
I'm sorry guys.

As stated previously, we have no plans for the GE8 in the near future. We appreciate all the support and kind words about our new KraftWerks product. We work very hard to produce high-quality components and to provide the industry's best customer service. I have talked to a few GE customers on the phone and at meets, and I wish we had something in the pipeline to satisfy you guys.

Thanks,
Oscar Jr.
So do we. Turbochargers, here we come.

Old 09-10-2009, 09:49 PM
How are we supposd to stay boosted like it says in your signature if the are no supercharger kits for our cars? I dont fully understand why you don't want to even look into the possibility. I know its not because there is not enough intrest because there are 5 pages of thread that would beg to differ.
Oscar Jackson Jr.
KraftWerks Supercharger Systems
Forced Induction Forum Sponsor

Stay Boosted, My Friends

Old 09-10-2009, 09:57 PM
Preach on brother!!!

Old 09-28-2009, 04:11 AM
Koi
5 Year Member
In KW's defense, they've said from the start that they have no interest in working on the GE8 for the supercharger kits. I know it sucks that GE8 doesn't get a kit for now, but KW as a company must have their reasons and it's quite bluntly been from the start that there isn't, and probably won't be a kit for the GE8. Drumming up support for a non-existent kit and having people talking about things like paying up front to help with R&D, getting peoples' hopes up about a kit that KW has denied from the start, having people constantly asking for a kit that they've already stated they won't make - doesn't help you guys, and doesn't help KW either.

Hopefully KW will get around to it in the "near future", but I think KW's stance on the issue has been pretty clear from the start. Nothing anyone can do about that except KW.

Old 10-02-2009, 02:06 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
The other thing that doesnt help is the constant bashing them because they CURRENTLY ARE NOT planning on doing a kit. Things can change, but most likely they wont when you are jumping on their backs.

just food for thought.

Old 10-03-2009, 08:44 PM
I don't think people are that upset that there is no kit, but the way KW has been treating potential customers. Rather than just telling us no, they asked us to gather interest, we did just that and our efforts were ignored. KW did not even take the time to post in the thread where lots of people showed support for their company. KW doesn't give a rats ass about GE owners and they can talk to us however they please because they do not have any products for us, so they don't lose a penny. I was one of the main supporters or getting a kit since I've had so much success with my previous JR kits, but after how me and fellow GE members have been treated and talked to, I would never purchase another one of their products even if they were to come out with one. This thread needs to be closed as they already stated there will be no kit available soon regardless of how much support and demand there is for it.

Old 10-26-2009, 03:36 AM
5 Year Member
Aside from a few brackets and an Oiling System with Oil Cooler and a Recirculating Bypass Valve and a Automatic Belt Tensioning System and Aluminum Intake and Discharge Piping and a Rotrex Unit and a Belt and some Fastners and a proper tune what else do we need?

Old 10-26-2009, 06:42 AM
The brackets and a way to tune are all you need. I have a feeling the GD brackets will fit, that just leaves you with no way to tune.

Quick Reply: 09 Kit