Merchant Group Buys and New Product Sales This area is for private individuals or small merchants to list NEW Products For Sale or to Organize Group Buys. Unlike "FIT VENDORS" on the forum, the staff of FITFREAK does not perform any background checks on individuals listing product offerings in this sub-forum. Payment is required in order to list your product in this sub-forum. CLICK HERE for payment details and instant Thread Posting access to this sub-forum.

Norm Reeves Center Console's!

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 09:56 PM
5 Year Member
woot! i cant freakin wait! woooooooo!

Old 10-09-2008, 11:50 AM
Tracking Numbers?

Hey Brian, when are we getting our tracking numbers? I like watching shipments go across the country to my office. Very OCD...

Old 10-10-2008, 05:22 PM
5 Year Member
Same here...

Old 10-10-2008, 07:18 PM
5 Year Member
For those in SoCal pick them up b/c Brain only has few left available!!!

Old 10-12-2008, 03:46 PM
wdb
5 Year Member
Question

Alrighty, then. It's going on two weeks since the post below, and I have no shipping or tracking number, nor do I have a console...
Originally Posted by NRHPerformance
woo hoo! console's being trucked over tommorow morning, I should recieve your consoles on monday and i'll try to ship them out the same day! thank you all for your patience and understanding. I most certaintly owe all of you and will make it right with the next transaction/favor/endeavor.

-bk

ps, i've got a list of all the name's so no strangers try to sneak in a pull a fast one on a favor!

Old 10-12-2008, 04:58 PM
Banned
In the OP's defense, they are not used to shipping out large quantities of car parts all in one shot, and Brian has a lot of daily customers as walk-ins. But I do agree-- tracking numbers are pretty late in coming. We all would like to know when to expect the merchandise.

This has cured me of any future desire to pay up front with absolutely no assurance of delivery times. The main cause of the delay was the factory back-order in Japan, but the communication has not been the best.

Old 10-13-2008, 12:41 AM
Originally Posted by wdb
Alrighty, then. It's going on two weeks since the post below, and I have no shipping or tracking number, nor do I have a console...
Simmer down. You can be all "e-tough" as you want, but you'll sit patiently for your part, so enough already.

That being said, the part was in perfect condition as promised and looks great in my car

Thanks Brian for all of your hard work on getting this done!!

Old 10-13-2008, 12:43 AM
Originally Posted by manxman
In the OP's defense, they are not used to shipping out large quantities of car parts all in one shot, and Brian has a lot of daily customers as walk-ins. But I do agree-- tracking numbers are pretty late in coming. We all would like to know when to expect the merchandise.

This has cured me of any future desire to pay up front with absolutely no assurance of delivery times. The main cause of the delay was the factory back-order in Japan, but the communication has not been the best.

His communication has been great! He alerted us every step of the way when some new news cam across about the parts. Poor communication would have been him not saying anything at all. But he told of us the delay and when they arrived and the hold up at customs. Excellent in my opinion. Do you want to him to call you everyday with an update.

"They're on the boat. Talk to you tomorrow." "Still on the boat today coming over, there's water involved, have a good weekend."

Get over yourself.

Old 10-13-2008, 12:52 AM
5 Year Member
Give him on his cell phone or call him at his office tomorrow......Plus I just recently meet up with Brain and everything has been shipped last Monday and on your way to your door step this week (it ground it take sometime). Trust it wroth the wait....

-Peter

Old 10-13-2008, 02:06 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by guyatwork37
His communication has been great! He alerted us every step of the way when some new news cam across about the parts. Poor communication would have been him not saying anything at all. But he told of us the delay and when they arrived and the hold up at customs. Excellent in my opinion. Do you want to him to call you everyday with an update.

"They're on the boat. Talk to you tomorrow." "Still on the boat today coming over, there's water involved, have a good weekend."

Get over yourself.
If they all shipped last Monday, mine would have arrived Wednesday. Haven't seen it. Mine did not ship on Monday, and a tracking number would tell me when to expect it.

Get over yourself.

Old 10-13-2008, 05:16 AM
5 Year Member
it's the weekend, no one got them, if you guys got them, I have yet to see install photos, and I'm shocked no one has gone "omg I got them already, here, look at the install"

I'm just wondering why we didn't get shipping numbers, we were told they are shipping the same day OR the next, if they were, we got no tracking info so we could leave him alone and we could go and harass USPS, UPS, FEDEX, etc....

it's still on him till we get the product, not the boat, not the shipping company, not a recall from japan.

I'm sort of calm, I'm leaving this coming wednesday for good, and there is no way for me to hold my trip any longer. uhaul reservations already set, and I'm ready to go... (unless I get a call from an employer)

I'm just going to be sad that I paid for 3 center consoles, and wont be seeing any and that's a loss of a lot of money.

-Anthony

Old 10-13-2008, 11:04 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by CuTeBoi
it's the weekend, no one got them, if you guys got them, I have yet to see install photos, and I'm shocked no one has gone "omg I got them already, here, look at the install"

I'm just wondering why we didn't get shipping numbers, we were told they are shipping the same day OR the next, if they were, we got no tracking info so we could leave him alone and we could go and harass USPS, UPS, FEDEX, etc....

it's still on him till we get the product, not the boat, not the shipping company, not a recall from japan.

I'm sort of calm, I'm leaving this coming wednesday for good, and there is no way for me to hold my trip any longer. uhaul reservations already set, and I'm ready to go... (unless I get a call from an employer)

I'm just going to be sad that I paid for 3 center consoles, and wont be seeing any and that's a loss of a lot of money.

-Anthony
Anthony-
If they don't arrive before you leave, leave a note on your door for UPS asking them to re-deliver to me (I'm serious). I have been a UPS shipper with a business account for 18 years. I'd be happy to re-ship them to your IL address. I offer not knowing what family and friends you may have around your appartment to do the re-shipping if it is necessary.

And thanks for your post. Knowing that you don't have yours either makes me feel a little reassured. Otherwise, I have zero information or communication from NRH, and just a lot of bluster and b.s. from one of the loudmouths on this thread. And if YOU had a tracking number, you would at least know if the consoles would arrive before you have to take off.

Old 10-13-2008, 11:53 AM
wdb
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by guyatwork37
Simmer down. You can be all "e-tough" as you want, but you'll sit patiently for your part, so enough already.
Calm down Dudley. That was me asking for an update from someone who told us he'd have the parts two weeks ago, would ship them out ASAP, and would send tracking information. So how about you stop bogarting that joint long enough to give a thought to those of us who are a few thousand miles away from Norm Reeves Honda, eh?

Last edited by wdb; 10-13-2008 at 11:57 AM.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:52 AM
Administrator
5 Year Member
has anyone rec'd their kits yet? I know i am not in on the gb, but i do ship and know shipping times. if i were to ship, from ca to pa, it would be there in 6 business days TOPS. Now if he shipped Tuesday, monday being busy sorting the orders, people in CA would have had them no later than Thursday of last week and people on the east coast should get them no later than today. The actual ship time fre west to east is 5 days, i allways pad an extra day for error.

hrmm?

Old 10-14-2008, 12:23 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by gimme
has anyone rec'd their kits yet? I know i am not in on the gb, but i do ship and know shipping times. if i were to ship, from ca to pa, it would be there in 6 business days TOPS. Now if he shipped Tuesday, monday being busy sorting the orders, people in CA would have had them no later than Thursday of last week and people on the east coast should get them no later than today. The actual ship time fre west to east is 5 days, i allways pad an extra day for error.

hrmm?
I have been a UPS shipper for 18 years. From SoCal to the Bay Area is two days shipping time.

The guy who posted that "they all shipped last Monday" was blowing smoke. "Last Monday" in his post was 10/6. Regarding the fact that no one has received tracking numbers yet-- tracking numbers are normally sent by UPS to the receiver (all of us waiting for consoles) at the request of the shipper when he enters the shipping information to print the shipping label and logs the shipment(s) in to UPS for pick up.

No tracking numbers means no shipments, unless the Norm Reeves shipping clerk shipped them and did not request that we all be sent tracking numbers.

No one has posted that their console arrived. It is possible, but unlikely, that out of 20 or 30 people who bought, 1 or more have received their order and just neglected to let us know. When mine arrives, I will post it, and then be extremely glad to never go through this kind of thing again.

Brian's continued silence on his own thread speaks volumes, and suggests embarrassment. Whatever the truth is, Brian, you are better off letting us know the facts.

Last edited by manxman; 10-14-2008 at 12:53 PM.
Old 10-14-2008, 02:44 PM
I gave Brian an email yesterday and a call today. He emailed me back my tracking number and it didn't ship til last Friday. I'm in NJ and the package is due to arrive on Thursday. Hope this helps some of you figure out when yours will arrive.

Old 10-14-2008, 02:55 PM
Administrator
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by dnguyen826
I gave Brian an email yesterday and a call today. He emailed me back my tracking number and it didn't ship til last Friday. I'm in NJ and the package is due to arrive on Thursday. Hope this helps some of you figure out when yours will arrive.
I think that is better news than the endless wondering going on....it may give some hope to you guys. GL!

Old 10-14-2008, 03:08 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by dnguyen826
Thanks for your post, man. It does sound more promising than dead silence. Maybe CuTeBoi will be able to take his consoles with him to Illinois after all.

It would have been much simpler to email tracking numbers in the first place, so I refer back to my comment about the lack of communication, guyatwork37.

Last edited by manxman; 10-14-2008 at 03:42 PM.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:49 PM
do u have the beige lid??

Old 10-14-2008, 11:16 PM
Originally Posted by manxman
Thanks for your post, man. It does sound more promising than dead silence. Maybe CuTeBoi will be able to take his consoles with him to Illinois after all.

It would have been much simpler to email tracking numbers in the first place, so I refer back to my comment about the lack of communication, guyatwork37.
How about you give the guy a call instead of bitching on a forum. Don't blame him because you're too retarded to pick up the phone if you have an issue with customer service.

Meanwhile, the console looks and feels great in may car. K thx bye.

Quick Reply: Norm Reeves Center Console's!