Merchant Group Buys and New Product Sales This area is for private individuals or small merchants to list NEW Products For Sale or to Organize Group Buys. Unlike "FIT VENDORS" on the forum, the staff of FITFREAK does not perform any background checks on individuals listing product offerings in this sub-forum. Payment is required in order to list your product in this sub-forum. CLICK HERE for payment details and instant Thread Posting access to this sub-forum.

Custom decals, stickers, badges and more

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 10:50 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by DecalsDude
looks good..... mind if i add you to my gallery?
Sure, don't mind at all

Old 07-29-2010, 08:28 PM
i have motorola droid colorlays added to my site for all you droid owners. will have droid x up soon, followed by iphones.

Old 07-29-2010, 10:36 PM
5 Year Member
hey DecalsDude- love your work! anyways, before i put an order in, i'm wondering what's the dimensions for this decal?

the shape would look awesome if it fit close to/exact size of the fuel door. any possibility it could be done?

Old 07-29-2010, 11:16 PM
I was wondering if you could do the steering wheel emblem in blue w/a black H?

Old 07-30-2010, 12:09 AM
Originally Posted by fastgirl2010
I was wondering if you could do the steering wheel emblem in blue w/a black H?
unfortunately not at the moment. in order to get 100% perfection on these i have to outsource them to a company with industrial equipment made specifically to do the epoxy on them. i started out by hand but they always came out with bubbles and flaws. and i have to order batches of hundreds from the company so it isnt anywhere near cheap for me to get them done. i am however trying to find ways for me to do small batches at home with the same quality and when i can do that i promise a whole lot more color combos

Old 07-30-2010, 02:35 PM
5 Year Member
Hey did you ever tell us what your upcoming new product for the GE was? I'm excited and anxious to know!

Old 07-30-2010, 07:16 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Btrthnezr3
Hey did you ever tell us what your upcoming new product for the GE was? I'm excited and anxious to know!
Yea same here lol. Any new info DecalsDude?

Old 07-30-2010, 07:49 PM

lol that would ruin the whole surprise if i went and let it out of the bag. they will be ready for sale next week.

i will tell you though i have been working on these for over the past year and have spent multiple thousands of dollars on fail attempts and finally accomplishing it. i will also tell you that thousands of honda owners have been wanting this item very bad for a long time.

unfortunately their cost doesnt allow them to be that cheap but i will say that people have spent just as much on something similar and the only other option for what i have coming cost over 10x's as much.

can you guess the secret product? i will give each person ONE guess in a pm or email to me. those who get it right will be entered into a drawing and the winner will one of the item for free ( or one of my other items if they choose they dont want this). so careful what you go saying, dont wanna let the cat outta the bag, the less people who guess right then the better chance you have of winning if you are right.

oh and if you are right i wont respond that you had a correct guess. those who do get it right will be posted the day they are ready for sale and are revealed.

Last edited by DecalsDude; 07-30-2010 at 08:10 PM.
Old 07-30-2010, 07:54 PM
5 Year Member
Wow, this may very well be...EPIC.

I'm stoked but have no idea.

Old 07-30-2010, 08:03 PM
5 Year Member
I have an idea.... but not sure. Nervous to submit it, haha.

Old 07-30-2010, 08:12 PM
Wow, this may very well be...EPIC.

I'm stoked but have no idea.

oh yes i believe this will be a majorly epic item.

ps.... i am going to need you to be as specific as possible on your guess, only those who get it dead on will be entered.

Old 07-30-2010, 09:08 PM
5 Year Member
i have no idea lol.

Old 07-30-2010, 09:21 PM
Here is another clue. Thousands of Honda's have it but thousands of people with Hondas want it yet find it almost impossible to get

Old 07-30-2010, 11:02 PM
5 Year Member
interesting. so what if multiple ppl guess the same thing correctly? lol.

Old 07-31-2010, 12:16 AM
Originally Posted by V_Fit
interesting. so what if multiple ppl guess the same thing correctly? lol.

those who guess correctly will all go into a drawing where one person will be selected and win.

Old 07-31-2010, 12:34 PM
Originally Posted by DecalsDude
unfortunately not at the moment. in order to get 100% perfection on these i have to outsource them to a company with industrial equipment made specifically to do the epoxy on them. i started out by hand but they always came out with bubbles and flaws. and i have to order batches of hundreds from the company so it isnt anywhere near cheap for me to get them done. i am however trying to find ways for me to do small batches at home with the same quality and when i can do that i promise a whole lot more color combos
ok thank u very much, just out of curiosity can u or do u know where i can my badges and both H's done in bronze with the dot of the i being blue? I just got my car & have soooo many ideas running through my head. my husband has an rsx so now we r in competion.

Old 07-31-2010, 01:54 PM
Originally Posted by fastgirl2010
ok thank u very much, just out of curiosity can u or do u know where i can my badges and both H's done in bronze with the dot of the i being blue? I just got my car & have soooo many ideas running through my head. my husband has an rsx so now we r in competion.

hmmm i have seen only chrome and gold chrome honda badges. you could find a company that does metal plating, maybe a chrome shop and they may be able to do something for you, not a lot work with plastic though. and i think it may be costly just for a few badges.

i know how you feel, i have a crap load of ideas for different things but i can only invest in a couple things at a time and have to wait until i make some money back from those things before i can move on to more.

is your husband on clubrsx? i make steering wheel badges for them also, the A and H in red and H in black. tell him to check out the thread if he is interested.

FS: Steering wheel red H and A emblems - Club RSX Message Board

Old 07-31-2010, 03:46 PM
5 Year Member

Old 08-02-2010, 10:42 PM
5 Year Member
Hey guys just got the decal on today, here's the fitfreak.net decal, my i love my honda cling still has some bubbles so i'm waiting til they disappear before taking the picture.

Old 08-02-2010, 11:45 PM
static cling is a little tricky. make sure the area is clean before putting it on. you can also try to mist a little water behind it then push the water out.

Quick Reply: Custom decals, stickers, badges and more