Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

Obama!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2008, 08:30 PM
Originally Posted by Fitftw
grats on obama to winning. im looking forward to where he takes our country
yay! for obama.... we have change wooot!

Old 12-03-2008, 08:09 AM
Take Two of Me & Don't Call in the Morning
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by TOOL
HHahah^ I said if McCain gets it im moving to Japan.
Originally Posted by C-Fit
YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAA AAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

My best friend isn't moving to Canada.

All Obama needs to do now is spread the Fit's to those who do not have one. (Beginning with Kyle)

So you guys stuck around for 8 years of George W. Bush but you would have run out if Obama didn't win?

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad Obama won (f***in' hyped is more like it). I voted for him yessir. Just doesn't make sense to me that people are ready to leave if we get stuck with another GOP poster boy in office.

Oh...and imo, the next 4 years won't have anything to do with whatever policies Obama puts into place. It takes several years for us to feel what he will do. Essentially, even though Bush will be out of office officially on January 20, 2009...we're not done dealing with his failed policies.

and someone shoot me...but some of this crap is BJ Clinton's fault.

Last edited by DrKelso; 12-03-2008 at 08:11 AM.
Old 12-03-2008, 09:32 AM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
^^
thats not true. the democrats control the house and the senate. that means things will happen rather quickly. really doesnt matter to me tho. federal mandates never really have an effect on california because we are almost like our own country. none of it really matters anyways. politics are just a big dog and pony show to apease the masses. i think there is alot more going on behind the scenes than we are led to believe.

Old 12-03-2008, 09:43 AM
I <3 SPOON
5 Year Member
Old 12-06-2008, 01:09 PM
Banned
IMO i think the problems we are facing now are because of Clinton and the problems we will face for the next few years will be George Dubya's. only thing W did that we feel IMO is the war

Old 12-06-2008, 04:37 PM
spelng > me
5 Year Member
I am ready for a change but I can honestly say Im not so sure how big if any will we get. Now IDK about everybody else but who is president wont change my life or how I live and definatly not how hard I have to work. Now who is president can change things for the worst, but usually if it does buy the time we feel it, it will be to late. Case and point the bush administration, so I can say lets just hope this will not be a change for the worst. Now I have been telling people for a while that it wont really matter who is president and I have been getting responce's like there is something wrong with me for saying that or like there is something wrong with me for saying that. But it was funny cause the other day at work I was like " yall know that homeless guy that we pay money to to sweep up the shop when we get to busy to do it". They were like yeah. I was like that guy is homeless and has more than likely no way to turn it around, and has been like that for some years now, and who was president will never changed that for him no matter how much we give him to clean up, or what other tasks that he does for money. And that nobody else is any different exept for buisness owners. and because we live in a system of democracy that its supposed to be in control of the people that it governs, which we all should be adult/real enuff to see thats not entirely true, that people should fucus on what they need to fix about there own shortcomings, bad habits, unwise decisions, and blissfull ignorance to make they life better. All a sudden people kinda understood what I was saying instead of saying that I was crazy. But the point is that we will more thatn likely be our own worst enemy in life, and to think that one person even if he/she is president can change all the problems of the U.S let alone the world is a little childish. Especially not in a system where people are the ones who supposedly have control. But thats my .02 cents

Last edited by HONDAJUNKIE; 12-06-2008 at 04:39 PM. Reason: typo
Old 12-06-2008, 04:46 PM
spelng > me
5 Year Member
I would be happy if gas and cigs would get back down to $1.30, I stopped getting pulled over for what kind of mods ive done to my car. Which is the reason I bought the fit and have kept it 98% stock, but that still doesnt mean cops dont still pull me over cause they feel like it, or and the color of my skin. And we get another stimulus check

P.S. Sorry for the long story in the previous post, I know how people hate to read.

Old 12-06-2008, 04:49 PM
5 Year Member
ok guys this is old news already....

Old 12-06-2008, 07:00 PM
5 Year Member
I'm happy on your behalf that you finaly have got a president that want to change the country. Hopfully to the better

And I also hope that he would last for a full period...