Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

Super Uber High Rep Club

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2009, 03:06 PM
Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
You are right... but if they were replaced with all red dots it instantly identifies you as a trouble maker
trouble maker, sounds pretty sexy to mee hahahah

Old 02-19-2009, 04:29 PM
Banned
pril you won't get kicked out!

Old 02-19-2009, 06:33 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
No way, I totally support the freedom of rep movement

I don't want to be locked into repping 20 some odd people, I enjoy giving rep to all memebers!
Glad you're not leaving us for the Ballers. You've got the most reps out of all Middle Class, you're like the President. You've revived free repping and helped a lot. I also won't ever join Ballers and hope nobody else does too. If nobody joins them, then they're system will fail and can't rep anybody, until they rep a non-baller member! unless people give in and join them lol!

Old 02-19-2009, 09:42 PM
Banned
well we'll still have 21 members....

Old 02-19-2009, 09:45 PM
5 Year Member
And we are growing in numbers to. Thats the great part about us no rules come and go as u please middle class rep for life LOL

Old 02-19-2009, 10:34 PM
5 Year Member
I'm still repped out.

Old 02-19-2009, 10:45 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by ilovemyGD3
Glad you're not leaving us for the Ballers. You've got the most reps out of all Middle Class, you're like the President. You've revived free repping and helped a lot. I also won't ever join Ballers and hope nobody else does too. If nobody joins them, then they're system will fail and can't rep anybody, until they rep a non-baller member! unless people give in and join them lol!
haha, vote for me... with reps!

Old 02-19-2009, 11:07 PM
5 Year Member
Hey Well i have been thinking about geting rid of the fit its a great DD but i want a mixture of a ok DD with a bit more performance in it. SO i have been looking at S2ks and Evos. Now i found a couple S2Ks here that i am looking at and i just got approved for a loan. I requested a 20 k loan and i got the lowest apr they could give do to i did not tell them a specific car. Which was 5.7% the same as the loan on my fit. I have really good credit for my age. They gave me a 24k loan becasue they want me to spend more money but as we all know i can spend $2-24k on a car if i want to.My first thing was to get 2 cars but being in the USMC i move alot and its hard being able to move 2 cars by myself. I owe 15.9k on the fit right now and honda would give me 13k for it right now if i put the stock wheels and suspension back on it. Now the S2k i want is white 05 with 34k miles on it they want 22k for it. If i can talk them down i think i am going to get it. What do u guys think??? I am single guy so i really dont need all the room the fit has. I love how the fit is cheap to insur,gas,maintane it but it has no real performance its fun on turns but thats it. Thanks for any help guys. I know its up to me just wanted to see what every one else thought. So keep the fit that i owe 15.9k on or trade it in for 13k and get a s2k or a evo. I would loose money on this due to the fit is only worth 13k and i owe 15.9k .

Old 02-19-2009, 11:19 PM
5 Year Member
Talking

Originally Posted by 08fithappy
Hey Well i have been thinking about geting rid of the fit its a great DD but i want a mixture of a ok DD with a bit more performance in it. SO i have been looking at S2ks and Evos. Now i found a couple S2Ks here that i am looking at and i just got approved for a loan. I requested a 20 k loan and i got the lowest apr they could give do to i did not tell them a specific car. Which was 5.7% the same as the loan on my fit. I have really good credit for my age. They gave me a 24k loan becasue they want me to spend more money but as we all know i can spend $2-24k on a car if i want to.My first thing was to get 2 cars but being in the USMC i move alot and its hard being able to move 2 cars by myself. I owe 15.9k on the fit right now and honda would give me 13k for it right now if i put the stock wheels and suspension back on it. Now the S2k i want is white 05 with 34k miles on it they want 22k for it. If i can talk them down i think i am going to get it. What do u guys think??? I am single guy so i really dont need all the room the fit has. I love how the fit is cheap to insur,gas,maintane it but it has no real performance its fun on turns but thats it. Thanks for any help guys. I know its up to me just wanted to see what every one else thought. So keep the fit that i owe 15.9k on or trade it in for 13k and get a s2k or a evo. I would loose money on this due to the fit is only worth 13k and i owe 15.9k .
How many miles do you have on the Fit? I only payed $400 more for mine out the door than you owe on yours.

In regards to the S2000, the AP2 is nice, as it has the upgraded suspension and bump in displacement. But the AP1 has a 9k redline which is ridiculous. In road cars only a wankel will rev higher than that. Also, an AP1 will cost much less than a '04 and up. Just things to consider.

/Still repped out for 24!

Old 02-19-2009, 11:31 PM
5 Year Member
Um 16.5k right now. I payed 20.3k for mine with a warranty and upgrade alarm. I bought it in CA and it was way more there than here it took me a week just to get the color i wanted there. I have owned it for about 6months i love it like i said but i really cant do 2 cars do to me moving. I could also buy a used truck and trailer and use that as a DD even though it would not be a good one and use the fit for shows and maybe track only and when i move just drive it on to the trailer. I just think i rather have a nice S2k wich is a better perfromance car. Than a truck and a fit for the weekends

Old 02-19-2009, 11:49 PM
i like s2000s, but 4 seats is nice to have.

I'm a big fan of evo's though. esp. evo IXs.

Old 02-20-2009, 12:01 AM
Avid FitFreak Poster
5 Year Member
More more more!!!

Old 02-20-2009, 08:46 AM
5 Year Member
I got ilovemygd3 and Saiko.

Happy Friday!

Old 02-20-2009, 08:59 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by 08fithappy

I'm not sure of exactly how you'll be going about this, but basically, I looked briefly into doing a trade up to a 4 door Si, but you still end up in the hole. With a 5.7% APR, that's "good" but it's not great.
Trade ins are almost never worth it. You'll always come out upside down. But, for some people that's not a big deal, so to each his own.
The dealer is either going to give you MSRP for your car, then you take that cash and pay off the loan, and if you have extra, put it toward the S2K, but they'll be less inclined to haggle on the asking price of the S2K. OR, they will give the blue book back value of the Fit to you, so less than what you paid most probably, but then they'll be more open to haggling for the S2K.
But that's just a possibility - it could play out differently for you depending where you go.

Old 02-20-2009, 09:05 AM
5 Year Member
I'm still in my 24 hour wait... BOO!

Old 02-20-2009, 09:33 AM
Avid FitFreak Poster
5 Year Member
we need more fresh meat... no homo...

hahah

Old 02-20-2009, 09:50 AM
5 Year Member
yea we do i reped all of u i can. Im still looking if i can't get a good deal i will keep the fit. I just really want a S2k or a Evo really bad. I might just wait a year save up more and that way i wont be in the hole for the fit

Old 02-20-2009, 10:26 AM
Got fitoromocto, sevenaprils, ilovemyGD3, pcs17, bitoy, CBX, kylerwho, DrKelso, Kyle is raaddd, revd34.

Old 02-20-2009, 03:56 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by blythe
Got fitoromocto, sevenaprils, ilovemyGD3, pcs17, bitoy, CBX, kylerwho, DrKelso, Kyle is raaddd, revd34.
You won't get rep back from the last 3 people on your list... I will let you guess which ones.

Old 02-20-2009, 04:16 PM
5 Year Member
Hey fitoromocto got your back..

Quick Reply: Super Uber High Rep Club