Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

Super Uber High Rep Club

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 10:48 PM
5 Year Member
Honda-Motorcycle Safety Innovation, the Motorcycle airbag

Originally Posted by AP/Motorcycle Engineering News
In a rare sober moment during a 'lost weekend' in a Bangkok Hotel room, one of a group of Honda Engineers noticed that the inflatable doll bent over the sofa may have other possibilities. IT was the prototype and inspiration for the next step in motorcycle safety. The motorcycle airbag.

Besides nature and balance in Japanese design, kudo's for the inspiration is also a Japanese tradition. Therefore, flesh color material is to be used, and much of the bent over butt with crack shape is still intact for the production models.

One engineer commented, "the sex dolls butt crotch was very effective in holding and cradling the riders face during crash testing"

Name:  airbag3.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  33.8 KB

Last edited by Tork; 07-16-2009 at 11:27 PM.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:06 PM
i love college
repped out

Old 07-17-2009, 12:32 AM
5 Year Member
thursday night bump

Old 07-17-2009, 01:03 AM
CBX
Almost Friday!

Old 07-17-2009, 01:43 AM
Retired Moderator
Tagged as many as I could get today

Old 07-17-2009, 03:12 AM
5 Year Member
I got some more of you. I think I may have negged someone accidentally. If so, just post again so I can fix that. Sorry.

Old 07-17-2009, 03:47 AM
24d, got the one's on my User CP. Payin it back!!!! Good night all.

Old 07-17-2009, 07:00 AM
Originally Posted by Contrabida Face
i know it's paintshop pro'd but are getting sponsored by them? you got their ad on your sig. just wanna know, cheap prices FTW!

rep time!!!

LOL i dont know where i am at as of Sponsoring......but i am crossing my fingers.....kinda buttering them up as my may call it Helping them out arround the forum a little , but the owners are really cool dudes, and they really know their parts. they are not a bunch of goobers setting behind a desk. they actually have their built cars out on the track and there prices are Unbeatable!

Old 07-17-2009, 09:27 AM
spelng > me
5 Year Member
Friday rep, got a few. LMFAO about the butt crack air bag thing.

Old 07-17-2009, 09:44 AM
Originally Posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
Tagged as many as I could get today

So how does that new 2010 CR-Z Handle?

Old 07-17-2009, 10:30 AM
Banned
still rep'd otu!

Old 07-17-2009, 10:34 AM
Touched by his noodly appendage
That airbags hilarious.

Old 07-17-2009, 11:47 AM
5 Year Member
Happy Friday everyone! easy 24' today too! =]]

Old 07-17-2009, 01:15 PM
Fit Gadget Freak
5 Year Member
Exclamation Shake it up...

Reppity given.

Sorry, I've been MIA over a police matter. No, I did not get cuffed, but I've been busy posting on two different sites. One is OUR locksmith community (I posted a few of OUR comments from it in the thread) and the other is a Police Forum. You should see the differences in the two site's members replies!

I was called out to open a car with keys locked in trunk by the car owner's ins. co., arrived and started to get my tools out when the "boys" showed up and told me to get back in my truck and leave because "We do this for free for our citizens."

You all should read some of the comments the "boys" posted about my actions concerning the event...My letter to our Mayor is the opening post.

Police interference with an oral contract to unlock car... - Police Forums & Law Enforcement Forums @ Officer.com

^^^Enjoy!

Old 07-17-2009, 02:33 PM
Banned
i read all five pages.....if the phone call was recorded take it to civil court........

from reading through that it seems as though they did not read the entire first post although your posting other locksmith's opinions was a lil over the top IMO

also why are they saying the laws in their state such as one talking about New York which if i remember right is not a part of PA....

Old 07-17-2009, 02:42 PM
Originally Posted by theloxmyth
Reppity given.

Sorry, I've been MIA over a police matter. No, I did not get cuffed, but I've been busy posting on two different sites. One is OUR locksmith community (I posted a few of OUR comments from it in the thread) and the other is a Police Forum. You should see the differences in the two site's members replies!

I was called out to open a car with keys locked in trunk by the car owner's ins. co., arrived and started to get my tools out when the "boys" showed up and told me to get back in my truck and leave because "We do this for free for our citizens."

You all should read some of the comments the "boys" posted about my actions concerning the event...My letter to our Mayor is the opening post.

Police interference with an oral contract to unlock car... - Police Forums & Law Enforcement Forums @ Officer.com

^^^Enjoy!

Wow what a bunch of douche Bags! and $106 is for having to come out at night right? those cops were just a bunch of punks trying to stick up for there fellow officer even when its not honest situation. that pisses me off, i dont know, yeah i would rather not pay $106 dollars if i had too, but the cop should have seen you doing your job and left. You got there first so you get the money, if she got there first then its a diff story. anyways i can stand an un honest cop!

Old 07-17-2009, 03:02 PM
wow. most of those guys are assholes.

my neighbor once locked his keys in his car, and was going to call his insurance, but then a cop saw him and offered to unlock it for him. The cop messed up and f*cked up the door. point being: most officers are not trained for that, and it is a liability if they try.

and in circumstances where something (like a dog, or baby) is trapped, they'll bust open a window.

Old 07-17-2009, 03:10 PM
Banned
oh wait wasn't this an off hours call too? if so that's not that crazy a rate....

Old 07-17-2009, 04:21 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
A lot of times I tend to throw my support behind the police, but at least 1 in 10 times I end up shaking my head. This is one of those times

106$ for somebody to come during off-hours to pop a lock is not unreasonable; he had to use fuel and his own time to attend this call, it is absolutely without a doubt morally, ethically and legally unfair that the police encroached on his business.

There isn't a doubt in my mind that a court of law would see this in exactly that manor as well.

I also see this as partly the clients fault, ethically he should have declined the police to assist because he was already in the middle of a transaction. Unfortonately there are so many douchebags out there there days that will screw you over for a couple of bucks it doesn't supprise me he decided to breech the agreement.

At the end of the day Craig is out the business and also the fuel & his time. For that those police should be ashamed of thier actions.

Old 07-17-2009, 04:51 PM
spelng > me
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by theloxmyth
Reppity given.

^^^Enjoy!
I was getting ready to join that forum after reading it to at least tell them how ghey they are being about the hole thing but I thought about how many Illegal thinhs are at my crib right now ant it wont stop cops from being like that in the end, so just let it go cause thats just the way they are. Sad but its life

Quick Reply: Super Uber High Rep Club