Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

By far the dummest thing I have ever seen

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2009, 11:23 PM
spelng > me
5 Year Member
I think so to

Old 04-03-2009, 11:34 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by HONDAJUNKIE
Ok now you getting weird cause this has been my signature a few times now, and it is my sig on all other forums im on I think you need to take a break from this thread, smoke some killa dank, or go get some head or somethink cause all Jokes aside you are getting mad.

If im laughing this whole time and you laughing the whole time then why do you keep posting out of anger, or keep posting trying to get a reaction out of me.
I KEEP TELLING YOU THIS WAS A JOKE TO ME BUT NOW IT JUST LOOKS LIKE THE JOKE IS ON YOU!

How bout this If I agree to whateveryou say will you chill out and laugh about it or will you continiue to act like a child?????
i have signatures turned off. i cant see yours, mine, or anyone else on the forum's signature

Old 04-04-2009, 06:36 AM
spelng > me
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by solbrothers
i have signatures turned off. i cant see yours, mine, or anyone else on the forum's signature
So what was you point of the last 2 post? If you couldnt read it you wouldnt have replied, who are you fooling? Cmon M-F laugh, already or quit being a b!tch. You know the site of a scraper bike is funny, and you know when you said style in the same sentence as scraper bike that you was laughing on the inside. I know I was on the floor when I read it

Old 04-04-2009, 09:40 AM
"Youngest FitFreak"(without a Fit)
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by HONDAJUNKIE
Technically Dumb means that you cant speak(mute) so you sound stupid for trying to correct something with something incorrect. I spelled it the way I did because I actually know what dumb means. I would be stupid if I spelled stupid wrong. But trying to use correct spelling and proper grammer on a internet forum is like trying to have a argument with a hearing impaired person with there back turned. Weither or not I spelled it right isnt the point, the point is did you know what I was talking about. You obviously did since you tried to correct it, to bad you dont really know the meaning of the word. But look it up in a dictionary, it will make a reference to being stupid but what is the real definition??????? I"ll wait....
Ok man, I was just joking, so don't get your undies in a bunch. I want nothing between anyone on this site, so just chill. It was just a joke anyways. You write how you want to write on this site, I just prefer to write properly (sometimes anyways). Sorry if what I said seemed as an insult or anything. There we go; all better now.

Last edited by Chawee; 04-04-2009 at 09:43 AM.
Old 04-04-2009, 10:16 AM
spelng > me
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by C-Fit
Ok man, I was just joking, so don't get your undies in a bunch. I want nothing between anyone on this site, so just chill. It was just a joke anyways. You write how you want to write on this site, I just prefer to write properly (sometimes anyways). Sorry if what I said seemed as an insult or anything. There we go; all better now.
No prob man I take this as a joke despite what others might think this is all in good fun well at least I hope. I dont want people thinking I was serious, well I was about scraper bike's being ugly. But its in a funny way.

So hopefully I will only have to say this one more time

THIS WAS SOMETHING FOR US ALL TO LAUGH AT. SO LAUGH

Old 04-04-2009, 10:18 AM
"Youngest FitFreak"(without a Fit)
5 Year Member
HAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!! : rotfl:
Is that better? LOL

Old 04-04-2009, 10:32 AM
spelng > me
5 Year Member
Yes but you got to fall on the floor like this

LMFAO

Old 04-04-2009, 11:04 AM
5 Year Member
Name:  screenshot.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  50.0 KB

Old 04-04-2009, 11:28 AM
spelng > me
5 Year Member
This thread reminds me of the BIG PUN song I laughing at you now!