Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

If you know a Soldier!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 09:34 AM
Banned
If you know a Soldier!!

Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine, Coast Guard, and Reserves.
It is never too late to say Thank You
It is always too late when you have to say Good Bye

Please check out this link HTH : U.S. Military Veterans Site : hopetohealing.com

These Guys and Girls are doing a Job, some of them went into the military for a better education, to get out of a bad situation, or just out of PRIDE and feeling a Need for DUTY to Their Country.

Please help them to Heal!
God knows our current Government doesn't have a clue.

Old 06-01-2009, 09:42 AM
I just got out, and I feel for my buddies on the ship stuck sailing around South America for the next 4 months. That shit SUCKED, and I wouldn't wish the military on my worst enemy. It's definitely not an easy job by any means.

Now I start school tonight that's exactly what I served for :P

I'm guessing this site is in retaliation to all the haters saying that GI's are heartless and blowing people up for no reason.

Old 06-01-2009, 08:34 PM
Banned
I dont think you get it

Originally Posted by secondspassed
Nice how you turn an important apolitical post into a little partisan whine at the last second.
There is nothing 'partisan' about this post, the care is Minimal if that and it always has been.

Soldiers are coming back from Iraq and Afghanistan and other places and they are having a hard time adjusting, especially since the job market has dried up and times are hard.
More returning soldiers are committing suicide or violent crimes because there is no support, there is no help, and when someone tries to help they get bashed by small minded people for being 'partisan' or 'vocal'.

This is not a political thing and if you had a little compassion you would understand.

Open your eyes, open your ears, open your Heart.

Old 06-01-2009, 08:40 PM
Banned
Old 06-05-2009, 08:30 PM
i got an old friend that was in the navy.. now he's fighting his own battle "cancer"...

Old 06-05-2009, 09:38 PM
Banned
My step dad was in the Air Force

Originally Posted by robertdjr
i got an old friend that was in the navy.. now he's fighting his own battle "cancer"...
My Step Dad has been fighting his own battles with different odd symptoms and anxieties, He was in the Air Force for thirty years working with radioactive materials and other good stuff.
He is in the V.F.W and other groups who help veterans.
I regret not going in especially after doing three years in J.R.O.T.C.

Old 06-06-2009, 10:49 PM
5 Year Member
Thanks for the thread some will never understand what we do for the country. Im a marine and been to combat 2 times. I go over might loose my life so every one can be free here. Yet we get craped on all the time get payed like crap finally got a ok GI BILL for school. But yet we prase the movie stars and pay them millions for one movie but a 19 year old kid goes to iraq and fights for freedom and makes less than $20k a year. there is something wrong with that. But hey we do it not for the money but some thing just calls us to it. Me im thinking about geting out after this next tour due to the crap/ bad pay we get for what we do. But i do love what i do its just hard to stay in when we make barley enough for us let alone if we have a family and than the chance we take to leave love ones behind to. But thanks again for the thread hope to keep all of u safe

Old 06-07-2009, 09:50 AM
Banned
I am glad that someone is ..

HACKED 06-06-2009, 11:59 AM
zonianjohn

The Chimney
Thanks guys for making up my mind
Last edited by zonianjohn; Today at 03:15 AM.
zonianjohn View Public Profile Send a private message to zonianjohn Send email to zonianjohn Find all posts by zonianjohn Add zonianjohn to Your Contacts

Yesterday, 06:52 PM
Kyle is raaddd
Master FitFaker. CHEA!

Mmmmm nothin' I like more than to look at pictures of stock fits!
/sarcasm

Yesterday, 07:14 PM
Gbaby2089
Something Awesome???

why pics of a stock fit...what's the point?

Name:  90550504mxa3.gif
Views: 22
Size:  4.2 KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnlDyxp_GD3
I was looking at that damn gopher thing in your sig for the longest time. I LOL'ed. HAHA. it looks like freaking mike myers.

Gbaby2089 View Public Profile Send a private message to Gbaby2089 Find all posts by Gbaby2089 Add Gbaby2089 to Your Contacts

Yesterday, 08:00 PM
keepitpg
Someone that spends his life on FitFreak.net

...he's got an exhaust haha

keepitpg View Public Profile Send a private message to keepitpg Send email to keepitpg Find all posts by keepitpg Add keepitpg to Your Contacts

Yesterday, 08:02 PM
Gbaby2089
Something Awesome???

oh wow an axle back and a short ram sorry totally disrepected you how i could i miss that....
btw hit enter between pictures makes it soo much easier to look at

Views: 22
Quote:
I was looking at that damn gopher thing in your sig for the longest time. I LOL'ed. HAHA. it looks like freaking mike myers.

Gbaby2089 View Public Profile Send a private message to Gbaby2089 Find all posts by Gbaby2089 Add Gbaby2089 to Your Contacts

Yesterday, 10:00 PM
Kyle is raaddd
Master FitFaker. CHEA!

Haha well atleast he knows how to show off his mods... I can see exhaust in.... One picture out of the whole thread haha

Today, 03:07 AM
zonianjohn

Well at least know I know
Who hacked my acct and changed my avatar..
People are right this forum is going to the dogs!
zonianjohn View Public Profile Send a private message to zonianjohn Send email to zonianjohn Find all posts by zonianjohn Add zonianjohn to Your Contacts

vBulletin Message Cancel Changes Ads by Google

Quick Reply The following errors occurred with your submission Okay

Options Quote message in reply?

Posting Quick Reply - Please Wait

Thread Tools Show Printable Version Email this Page Unsubscribe from this Thread Add a Poll to this Thread
Display Modes Linear Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode Switch to Threaded Mode
Search this Thread
Advanced Search
Rate This Thread Excellent
Good
Average
Bad
Terrible

Posting Rules You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump
User Control Panel Private Messages Subscriptions Who's Online Search Forums Forums Home The Honda Fit and Jazz Forums 1st Generation (GD 01-08) 2nd Generation (GE 08-present) Fit Pictures and Videos General Fit Talk Other Car Related Discussions Car Shows, Events, and Contests Eco FIT Front Page News Buy, Sell, Trade, Product Market Research and Group Buys Gauge Interest in a Fit Product or Group Buy FIT-Vendor Sponsored Group Buys and Sales Merchant Group Buys and New Product Sales For Sale / Want To Buy / Classified Ads for USED Fit Items General For Sale Section Fit Trix Fit Trix General Discussions Fit It Yourself : Discuss Do It Yourself-Repair and Maintenance Fit Forced Induction Forum Fit JDM Tuning, Engine Modifications and Swaps Fit ICE Fit Bodywork & JDM Styling Fit Care Fit Inside Fit Shoes Fit Exhausts Fit Suspension and Brakes Fit Lighting Fit at the Track Fit Racing Honda Dealer and Honda USA Discussions Tell Honda Honda Fit Dealer Representatives Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Fit Freak Feedback Site Feedback and Suggestions Fit Freak Newbie / FAQs Off Topic Forums Off Topic Discussion Product Manufacturers for the FIT Tanabe Racing Development USA Skunk2 Racing Vendor Marketplace Forums FIT Vendor General Discussion Area FIT-Vendor Sponsored Group Buys AJ-Racing.com A Spec Products.com PRM Racing BernardiParts.com King Motorsports Kraftwerks theljnet.com Skunk2 Racing Tire, Wheel, Brake & Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack TunerzImage Zeta Products.net North America FIT Forums & Clubs America East Alabama Community Allegheny Community Atlanta Community Carolina Community Delaware Community Florida Community Detroit Community Mid-Atlantic Community New England Community New York Community Upstate New York Community Puerto Rico Community Pennsylvania Community New Jersey Community America Central Arkansas Community St Louis Community Kansas City Community Wichita, KS Community New Orleans Community Ohio Community Oklahoma Community Colorado Community Texas Community Upper Mid-West Community Nashville Community America West Arizona Community California - Bay Area Community California - Central Community California - Sacramento Community California - Southern Community SoCal Classifieds Hawaii Community Las Vegas Community New Mexico Community Washington Community Utah Community Oregon Community For Sale - Local Pickup Only (America West) Canada Fit Forums & Clubs For Sale - Local Pickup Only Greater Calgary Community Greater Vancouver BC Community Toronto Community Mexico Fit Forums & Clubs International Fit Forums & Clubs European Fit Forums & Clubs Asia Fit Forums & Clubs 日本 ふぃっと Forums & Clubs Test Forum

Ads by Google

Attached Images
File Type: gif
90550504mxa3.gif (4.2 KB, 19 views)

Last edited by zonianjohn; 06-12-2009 at 04:24 AM.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:04 AM
Banned
Not entirely true according to Snopes

HACKED 06-06-2009, 11:59 AM
zonianjohn

The Chimney
Thanks guys for making up my mind
Last edited by zonianjohn; Today at 03:15 AM.

Yesterday, 06:52 PM
Kyle is raaddd
Master FitFaker. CHEA!

Mmmmm nothin' I like more than to look at pictures of stock fits!
/sarcasm

Yesterday, 07:14 PM
Gbaby2089
Something Awesome???

why pics of a stock fit...what's the point?

Views: 17
Quote:

Yesterday, 08:00 PM
keepitpg
Someone that spends his life on FitFreak.net

...he's got an exhaust haha

keepitpg View Public Profile Send a private message to keepitpg Send email to keepitpg Find all posts by keepitpg Add keepitpg to Your Contacts

Yesterday, 08:02 PM
Gbaby2089
Something Awesome???

oh wow an axle back and a short ram sorry totally disrepected you how i could i miss that....
btw hit enter between pictures makes it soo much easier to look at

Views: 17
Quote:

Yesterday, 10:00 PM
Kyle is raaddd
Master FitFaker. CHEA!

Haha well atleast he knows how to show off his mods... I can see exhaust in.... One picture out of the whole thread haha

Today, 03:07 AM
zonianjohn

Well at least know I know
Who hacked my acct and changed my avatar..
People are right this forum is going to the dogs!

vBulletin Message Cancel Changes Ads by Google

Quick Reply The following errors occurred with your submission Okay

Options Quote message in reply?

Posting Quick Reply - Please Wait

Thread Tools Show Printable Version Email this Page Unsubscribe from this Thread Add a Poll to this Thread
Display Modes Linear Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode Switch to Threaded Mode
Search this Thread
Advanced Search
Rate This Thread Excellent
Good
Average
Bad
Terrible