Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

California Police Warn About Pedobear!

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2010, 03:30 AM
5 Year Member
California Police Warn About Pedobear!

If you're still rocking a Pedo sticker there's another reason for you to get harassed by cops, lol.

"At one convention of IT enthusiasts the San Luis Obispo County Sheriff's Department issued a notice warning parents about a man dressed as a bear.
The public safety notice said: "The San Luis Obispo County Sheriff's Department is warning parents about a disturbing new phenomenon made popular by pedophiles and sexual deviants."

Police issue warning about 'Pedo bear' - Telegraph

Old 09-18-2010, 01:23 PM
Thumbs down

People just don't get it out there, how do you live out there

Better watch out for those "I love my country but fear my government" stickers too

Good thing our world is so safe now that we can worry about those people with a stupid sticker in their windows, geez, I feel so much safer now. "Hope and Change", its working

Old 09-18-2010, 02:22 PM
Originally Posted by Klasse Act
People just don't get it out there, how do you live out there

Better watch out for those "I love my country but fear my government" stickers too

Good thing our world is so safe now that we can worry about those people with a stupid sticker in their windows, geez, I feel so much safer now. "Hope and Change", its working
You seriously need to sit down and shut up. Cops in California misunderstand an internet meme and somehow you can figure out a way to imply it's Obama's fault. You inbred, or what, Cleetus?

EDIT: Also, anyone with half a mind could have seen this kind of Pedobear meme trouble coming for a long time. You really think they're gonna go look it up on Wikipedia because there's a possibility they might be missing the irony? Yeah, as if.

Last edited by FITFOLLY; 09-18-2010 at 02:24 PM.
Old 09-19-2010, 01:26 AM
We We We

Rush to judgment seems to prevail these days.

It saddens me, all the misunderstanding and polarization. Too much information coupled with a paranoia should not be in our future.

We [as a world society] are not prepared for this.
We are all at blame.
We all need to own up to that fact and try to make it different.

Regain a semblance of order, correctness, right and wrong.

Some how we simply cannot give it a chance - too many self interests I'm sorry to say.

Fear is not the rule to live by.... Be suspect of those who purport it. Your interests are not of their concern.

History has proven this time and again.

K_C_

Old 09-23-2010, 04:07 AM
Wow ..........

Old 09-23-2010, 11:11 AM
5 Year Member
I'll be sure and look out for skinny 20-something nerds driving sticker covered cars with blaring exhausts around my (fictional) kids next time we're at the park.

Pedophiles love to band together and come up with memes and then post them on their cars for the public to see. You can go to: proudtobeapedophile.com to sign up for all the fun! The cops don't know about it yet - teehee.

Old 09-23-2010, 12:20 PM
5 Year Member
[QUOTE=hayden;913806]
You can go to: proudtobeapedophile.com to sign up for all the fun!......Your kidding, I hope, aren't you?

Old 09-23-2010, 01:19 PM
5 Year Member
Coyote, I think your sarcasm meter needs an adjustment this morning.

Old 09-23-2010, 01:54 PM
5 Year Member
I googled it.... I just had to know that that you were kidding.... If it had been a real site it would have been owned and operated by some far to the right main stream fundamentalist religious sect fear mongering on the behalf of some neo-con politician.

Old 09-27-2010, 07:12 PM
Originally Posted by FITFOLLY
You seriously need to sit down and shut up. Cops in California misunderstand an internet meme and somehow you can figure out a way to imply it's Obama's fault. You inbred, or what, Cleetus?

EDIT: Also, anyone with half a mind could have seen this kind of Pedobear meme trouble coming for a long time. You really think they're gonna go look it up on Wikipedia because there's a possibility they might be missing the irony? Yeah, as if.
I'M NOT SITTING DOWN AND SHUTING UP FOR YOU OR ANYONE, PERIOD! I like how you people associate not liking Obama and southern, inbred and top it off with some "southern" type name like Cleetus.

I'm not blaming Obama for this, rather the state of our country right now. Hope you enjoy your hero there in D.C., he's one and done! I like how he's NOT attended ground zero in his second chance to do so. There, there's an Obama rant for you and BTW, how's that FREE healthcare working out for everyone that he ran on

Bottom line, you people are always the first to fire off with the name calling but when we do it, we're BIGOTS, RACIST, HOMOPHOBES, ETC. You just didn't get the sarcasm of the post to begin with!

Old 09-27-2010, 08:57 PM
Originally Posted by Klasse Act
I'M NOT SITTING DOWN AND SHUTING UP FOR YOU OR ANYONE, PERIOD! I like how you people associate not liking Obama and southern, inbred and top it off with some "southern" type name like Cleetus.

I'm not blaming Obama for this, rather the state of our country right now. Hope you enjoy your hero there in D.C., he's one and done! I like how he's NOT attended ground zero in his second chance to do so. There, there's an Obama rant for you and BTW, how's that FREE healthcare working out for everyone that he ran on

Bottom line, you people are always the first to fire off with the name calling but when we do it, we're BIGOTS, RACIST, HOMOPHOBES, ETC. You just didn't get the sarcasm of the post to begin with!
I'm actually quite disappointed with his presidency. Doesn't mean I don't think what you said wasn't utter idiocy.

Old 09-27-2010, 09:48 PM
Know what makes this whole conversation hillarious?

1. Tulsa Oklahoma is getting in on the "Durr, it's duh Pedobear, Hide yo chillin's" panic.
Pedobear Panic Hits Tulsa, Oklahoma

2. Klasse Act is inexplicably ranting about a Republican leaning area of California... from the Chicago metro.