Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

Last Night I had The Strangest Dream

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 01:57 PM
5 Year Member
Last Night I had The Strangest Dream

This is strange for me.

I've dreamt in the past where vehicles were "part" of the dream...just as vehicles. But last night I actually dreamt directly about my Honda Fit. Have I been spending too much time here?

It wasn't a good dream either. I dreamt I went out and discovered my hood open and the Fit Broken into. In my dream, the entire engine had been stolen.

I was worrying about filing a police report, insurance claims and everything I thought I had to immediately do.

What kinda bothers me, is that I love my Fit...but in my dream I remember thinking that since it had been violated...and the entire engine removed...I was going to make a change. In my dream I was thinking about what vehicle I would replace my now engineless Fit with....

...and I have to admit..at least in my subconcious dream world, it wasn't going to be another Fit....

Now I have this weird feeling, like almost subconciously cheating on your wife....like my Fit is going to know that last night...I was dreaming about what replacement I was going to pursue....

Maybe I owe my fit a couple of tanks of Premium...it's probably useless but I'll feel better....

Last edited by fitchet; 09-22-2010 at 02:01 PM.