Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

Anti-cruelity to animals ad here

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2010, 01:47 PM
Originally Posted by SilverBullet
Its not that they dont comment but when you have a few dogs and get their shots and be responsible and your neighbor has 18 cats living out side and multiplying every few months with no shots and the city says they cant do nothing about it but charge you 35 dollars each cat to get rid of them I dont feel anything about adaption of animals even though my dog rescued me.
Generalizing an issue based on exposure to one specific experience or example = small mindedness. Akin to "I don't like pianos, my neighbor plays his too loud all the time. "

Old 11-29-2010, 02:59 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by SilverBullet
My point is there are more cats then humans and some people worry more about a cat than there family. Cats can survive out side and are clever but when they are feed the multiply like rabbits and only adds to the problem.
Really???? You think some people really worry more about a cat than their family???? Talk about a "straw man". Go look it up. This is retarded, this thread has become nothing more than a dog vs. cat flame war.

As for the OP, what's with the shit talking on dogs? Leave it alone. You deserve this thread.

Old 11-29-2010, 03:37 PM
I never met for it to be cats vs. dogs, not at all, just the pics bothered me in our ad here. I brought up the bumper sticker thing because it was an example of something that pisses me off, something I've noticed over my 40 years alive. I didn't help with my post about dogs being dumb, so to that I say I'm sorry to anyone I offended, but get tired of cats getting a bad rep