Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

Wake Up America

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2011, 11:19 PM
5 Year Member
Exclamation Wake Up America

To quote Mike from another thread I thought it a good idea to start a new thread to address these issue, if anyone cares...

Originally Posted by Perrenoud Fit
The last time I bought gas it was 291.9 and now its 331.9.... In really think we are getting screwed pretty bad and it is going to be stuck to us much worse real soon

Hey Tex how long has it been since ya fill er' up? 2 weeks...

Those who have all the $$'s want to be sure they keep them and get more - and our govt is aligned to support this objective.

Hey Chuck,
That's what happens when we let the goverment give Away billions and billions of dollars to other countries to make every day things we need.
We are not a manufacuring country any more. I work by shipping lanes were all the huge ships come and "Wait" to off load their cargo.
They leave port with "nothing" just our money for products America should be making for us and the rest of the world.
We sit on our asses blind to the fact that we are being bled dry of the finacial wealth of this country.
What the hell ever happened to MADE IN THE USA? This crap we are being fed by the goverment in the way of "Getting Paid" for no work is CRAZY.
We have every few industries now such as steel, lumber, basics that keep a country independent!! DAMN IT AMERICA when the hell are we going to wake up??

O' I DIE-GRESS here, I wanted to wash my Fit but it was too cold.......
Right now of Pres is talking with the Chinese Pres and cutting deals like we want to sell you cars and software. Give me a break. There's a company that makes motor homes right here in the US. They're cutting a deal to sell them in China. Guess what. In 5yrs China will be selling motor homes in the USA, better made and cheaper. They now own 15% of out national debt and a whole boat load of US real estate.

Germany has companies in the US making windmill blades and they sell us the turbines that are made by GE in their country.

WAKE UP AMERICA