Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

What's the deal with the "experience points"?

Old 09-23-2014, 12:21 PM
5 Year Member
What's the deal with the "experience points"?

For the entire month of September I've earned but a few points -- any posts I make seem to award a chunk of points, but then either later the same day or the following day all of those points (sometimes with the exception of a single point) are taken away again. Perhaps the experience point and level thing is meaningless, but I'd really love to know why I don't seem to be able to earn more than a point every few days or so.

Old 10-06-2014, 09:39 AM
5 Year Member
Few weeks old... meeh, I'm bored.

You gain points for posts made (fraction of)... for being the last poster (but lose them if someone else replies, hence all the lost points) and various other activities... which show up on the ... activities tab, after clicking on your name pretty much anywhere. Easiest is scroll to the top-right and click on your name where it says "Welcome, Goobers" (clearly, Goobers is in my case). If you're looking for a link from the User CP... it's "Your Profile."

There's a sticky under site-feedback, but there isn't anything useful at the top... you'll have to scroll/skim down quite a bit to get anything useful.

this: https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/site...-feedback.html, also has some info.