Other Car Related Discussions Discuss all other cars here.

Wait's for flames, Nissan Versa owner =]

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2010, 04:18 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by CodeRed
Don't worry I lol'd

I'm not claiming huge HP nor do I ever expect it from this car but I did dyno it.

It made : 116WHP and 134WTQ

Also, the body roll is all from the 4x4 stance. Lowering springs and a strut bar almost eliminate all of that.

And what do you expect the Versa to out run the subi on the track.... Come on!

Ps. was not an auto x rather it was a actually track day. Honda guys, getting the facts wrong since...well forever ;P

If you ever get bored take my other motivational and spam it on a mustang forum

It will start a lolocaust

Last edited by Lyon[Nightroad]; 03-13-2010 at 04:20 AM.
Old 03-13-2010, 03:17 PM
5 Year Member
Your car looks great. Only if it wasn't a nissan, not a black color, not tinted (which would be illegal in CA), and not an auto ;) just kidding. So, no, thanks, I'll keep my fit. :D

Welcome to the forum though. I drove a first gen Altima for over 7 yrs and that was a bullet-proof car despite rough engine.

We welcome all car enthsiasts at this forum, whether it's nissan, chevy, or even Yugo owners :D:D. Plus respect to you for being a moderator. Hope you can't ban me here?

Last edited by john21031; 03-13-2010 at 03:22 PM.
Old 03-13-2010, 07:32 PM
Originally Posted by john21031
Your car looks great. Only if it wasn't a nissan, not a black color, not tinted (which would be illegal in CA), and not an auto ;) just kidding. So, no, thanks, I'll keep my fit. :D

Welcome to the forum though. I drove a first gen Altima for over 7 yrs and that was a bullet-proof car despite rough engine.

We welcome all car enthsiasts at this forum, whether it's nissan, chevy, or even Yugo owners :D:D. Plus respect to you for being a moderator. Hope you can't ban me here?
I guess I forgot to mention it was a 6 speed MT.

The motor in this car is a design by Renault and has been used for years. The only complaint (same with all Nissan engine's) is it's loud. Like mechanically loud. The valves in Nissan Motors, especially at start up, are looooud.

And, no... I can not ban you. I'm a Mod on a Nissan/Infiniti Forum.

Well, on a side note... Nissan developed a new engine... Based off the MR series engine (same as in versa/cube) MR16DDT yep, thats right a 1.6L turbo engine. It makes 200hp and 180ftlb at the crank. Not too bad for a 1.6L

Another cool thing is that 1.6t motor will be a direct bolt up for the Versa/Cube guys. Highly doubt anyone will do it...But it's possible.

Old 03-13-2010, 08:57 PM
unlike the others, the black color is what i like about it. also, the tail lights are better imo. i hate mine. wannabe psuedo altezza look gone bad. ha! like it.

Last edited by ramjet; 03-13-2010 at 08:57 PM. Reason: word count gone wrong!!
Old 03-20-2010, 11:28 PM
Code: Your Versa always looks great. I love your pics ...

Just joined the forums ... another Versa owner here.

I love what some Fit owners have done to their interiors! It's inspired me to do some interior mods to my Versa.

Old 03-24-2010, 01:20 AM
5 Year Member
haha i jsut thought it was funny your on here. i used to be on the mustang forums and was very active... and THEN i did the same thing like you, where i joined the LS Camaro forums, and i actually used a name that offended ALL of them
"Mullet Top Maro" short for Mullet Top Camaro.

well.. anyways that was a long time ago, and now iam here on fitfreakn, welcome.

Old 05-04-2010, 10:23 AM
5 Year Member
Belated welcome aboard from me too. I haven't seen a single modded Versa either. Saw a nice looking new Sentra a couple months ago that was black with black wheels/red lip, lowered. Looked good, but no Versas.

We're all car enthusiasts (mostly) here, and since enthusiasts are at best estimates that I've seen only 2% of the population, we need to stick together.

Old 05-04-2010, 10:39 AM
5 Year Member
Fit Versus Versa

Before I got my second Fit I was looking at the Versa. Looks real nice. Unfortunately, the dealers up here in CT and MA didn't have, or want to get the version I was interested in.... a MT 1.6L without the ton of extras I didn't need. And on top of that, they were charging 3K to 4K more than the calculated price in the stock they had. Ultimately, I bought a crashed Fit, one that I could afford, fixed it up and I'm glad I did. But, the Versa does look nice. I have no idea how it handles... stock.

Old 05-04-2010, 04:35 PM
Originally Posted by Type 100
Your Versa looks pretty clean. Not a fan of the decals, but everything else is cool. Incidentally I don't usually like plain old five-spoke wheels (I'm one of those guys who thinks Spoon SW388s and Rota Slipstreams are so played out) but your Enkeis look pretty good.

Welcome to FF!

I know, as I am one of them. :)

Old 05-04-2010, 04:43 PM
Originally Posted by einstein77
Before I got my second Fit I was looking at the Versa. Looks real nice. Unfortunately, the dealers up here in CT and MA didn't have, or want to get the version I was interested in.... a MT 1.6L without the ton of extras I didn't need. And on top of that, they were charging 3K to 4K more than the calculated price in the stock they had. Ultimately, I bought a crashed Fit, one that I could afford, fixed it up and I'm glad I did. But, the Versa does look nice. I have no idea how it handles... stock.
It handles pretty well. I've never driven a Fit so I can't compare, but for a first car I'm very happy with my Versa. Only complaint from ALOT of Versa owners is the MPGS are not the greatest. But I still love it :)

Old 05-04-2010, 06:04 PM
5 Year Member
Nice man i like it