Other Car Related Discussions Discuss all other cars here.

What? Ray's MINI on SpeedHunters?

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2012, 01:00 AM
Looks broken.

Don't know the man personally to judge, but the remnants of his posts in threads here are not exactly endearing or enlightening.

Some vision, I'm sure.

Clearly, were just "haters." Calling such a diverse group of people haters for pointing out that you f*cked your ride by scraping frame and stretching rubberbands over some comically large wheels on rock solid suspension that require 7* degrees of camber to fit under an already pulled fender and hammered out spring perches makes no sense what so ever.

We have to share the road with your sticker-bombed automotive abortions and your attempt to look like the ultimate teenager which puts the rest of the non-mouthbreathing population potentially in danger with your hacked suspension geometry and diminished contact patch.

God forbid theres a pothole and you have to slam on the brakes in traffic or some dust/sand/dirt on a tight corner sends you spinning into the next lane.

Try something that takes more than two braincells to rub together. For all that effort you might come up with something actually unique. Note I said "effort" not talent or skill. Throw enough money at something and you're bound to get it right through trial and error.

Million monkeys, typewriters, shakespeare and so on.

Last edited by DiamondStarMonsters; 01-02-2012 at 01:05 AM.
Old 01-02-2012, 01:06 AM
5 Year Member
Do you ever have anything useful or positive to contribute? Grow up. Stick with pimping shitbox DSM's and don't piss on this guys thread.

Old 01-02-2012, 01:23 AM
Originally Posted by mike410b
Do you ever have anything useful or positive to contribute? Grow up. Stick with pimping shitbox DSM's and don't piss on this guys thread.

I see you've learned your lesson on going after the content in my posts. All you've got are hit n runs.

Last edited by DiamondStarMonsters; 01-02-2012 at 01:26 AM.
Old 01-02-2012, 02:29 AM
5 Year Member
DSM is the fking man LOL. <3

Old 01-02-2012, 02:33 AM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by diamondstarmonsters
looks broken.

Don't know the man personally to judge, but the remnants of his posts in threads here are not exactly endearing or enlightening.

Some vision, i'm sure.

Clearly, were just "haters." calling such a diverse group of people haters for pointing out that you f*cked your ride by scraping frame and stretching rubberbands over some comically large wheels on rock solid suspension that require 7* degrees of camber to fit under an already pulled fender and hammered out spring perches makes no sense what so ever.

We have to share the road with your sticker-bombed automotive abortions and your attempt to look like the ultimate teenager which puts the rest of the non-mouthbreathing population potentially in danger with your hacked suspension geometry and diminished contact patch.

God forbid theres a pothole and you have to slam on the brakes in traffic or some dust/sand/dirt on a tight corner sends you spinning into the next lane.

Try something that takes more than two braincells to rub together. For all that effort you might come up with something actually unique. Note i said "effort" not talent or skill. Throw enough money at something and you're bound to get it right through trial and error.

Million monkeys, typewriters, shakespeare and so on.
did you everrr knowww youre my heeerrrooooo

Old 01-02-2012, 04:49 AM
Super Moderator
never mind im jsut kind of rambling, lol

Last edited by MNfit; 01-02-2012 at 11:41 AM.