Other Car Related Discussions Discuss all other cars here.

DecalDude is a thief!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2012, 07:28 PM
DecalDude is a thief!!!

He took my cash and lied to me sending nothing!! Says he makes fitfreak sticker so be carful!!! Jeremy mcerloy navyguy825@aol.com. If he requests money avoid him!!!!

Old 01-25-2012, 07:36 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
What did you order? How long ago? Did you pay with paypal? How much was the amount. Have you emailed or PMed him?

Old 01-25-2012, 07:43 PM
I ordered two fitfreak.net stickers. He lied and said they were coming then he said his machine broke but he's fixing it. Then I asked for a refund and now no response. I waited 5 months contacting him every two weeks. =( I REALLY wanted my stickers!!! It's not the money (14.00) it's the dishonesty. I can't believe I let him trick me!!

Old 01-25-2012, 07:45 PM
Originally Posted by usagimeow
I ordered two fitfreak.net stickers. He lied and said they were coming then he said his machine broke but he's fixing it. Then I asked for a refund and now no response. I waited 5 months contacting him every two weeks. =( I REALLY wanted my stickers!!! It's not the money (14.00) it's the dishonesty. I can't believe I let him trick me!!
THAT BASTARD!

:popc:

Last edited by Wanderer.; 01-25-2012 at 07:51 PM.
Old 01-25-2012, 07:50 PM
Right?!? I'm still stickerless and I've lost my trust in sticker vendors!!!!! Ohhhh nooooo!!!

Old 01-25-2012, 08:07 PM
5 Year Member
I ordered from him and paid thru PayPal. i did not receive the emblems. So I filed a complaint to PayPal and he refunded my money immediately. hopefully you did not send cash. I really wanted my emblem, too. I emailed after 3 weeks and he asked for my address agin. Waited another couple weeks and then filed the complaint of non-receipt.

Last edited by sooznd; 01-25-2012 at 08:11 PM.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:16 PM
5 Year Member
i've had good transactions with him. i've ordered twice from him, first time decals, second time the emblems. recieved everything as stated.

i found decaldude hard to get ahold of sometimes, but i eventually got through and got a response thus leading to my items.

just my 0.02 cents.

Old 01-25-2012, 09:23 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by sandblasted
i've had good transactions with him. i've ordered twice from him, first time decals, second time the emblems. recieved everything as stated.

i found decaldude hard to get ahold of sometimes, but i eventually got through and got a response thus leading to my items.

just my 0.02 cents.
Just curious sandblasted, was this before or after he posted his big "Going Of Business" sale? Because after that the only feedback I've seen regarding him has been negative.

Old 01-25-2012, 09:29 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by vinnymac
Just curious sandblasted, was this before or after he posted his big "Going Of Business" sale? Because after that the only feedback I've seen regarding him has been negative.

i got my decals almost 2 years ago. my emblems, i ordered from him because of that thread.... if you look, i posted up 2 or 3 times. in one of my threads, i asked if anyone had heard from him, or getting any replies. he replied in the thread to email him at his "decaldude" email. i did, got a reply with price and email for paypal, send money, he replied they were shipped and that was the end of it. i recieved my emblems and i never really thought anymore about it......its a shame that its turning out this way for him, and just in general. he has/had good products(decals). i have 2 on my car that have been there for 2 years. the emblems i got, aren't on the car, and won't be for a few more months. i'm waiting til spring. if by then, the emblems happen to be "no good" or whatever, i'm not to worried about it. looking at them now, they look fine, and i'm happy with everything i've purchased from him.

Old 01-25-2012, 09:31 PM
5 Year Member
I got my FF sticker at TFB Designs.

Old 01-25-2012, 09:39 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by sandblasted
i got my decals almost 2 years ago. my emblems, i ordered from him because of that thread.... if you look, i posted up 2 or 3 times. in one of my threads, i asked if anyone had heard from him, or getting any replies. he replied in the thread to email him at his "decaldude" email. i did, got a reply with price and email for paypal, send money, he replied they were shipped and that was the end of it. i recieved my emblems and i never really thought anymore about it......its a shame that its turning out this way for him, and just in general. he has/had good products(decals). i have 2 on my car that have been there for 2 years. the emblems i got, aren't on the car, and won't be for a few more months. i'm waiting til spring. if by then, the emblems happen to be "no good" or whatever, i'm not to worried about it. looking at them now, they look fine, and i'm happy with everything i've purchased from him.
Yeah, I've never dealt with him personally so I'm not casting any aspersions on him as a person. I'm just questioning business tactics.

Last edited by vinnymac; 01-25-2012 at 09:43 PM.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:40 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by afreespirit
I got my FF sticker at TFB Designs.
So did I...=)

Old 01-25-2012, 09:54 PM
He's going out of business, he could care less about his rep now.

Isn't he from the SF Bay Area?

Old 01-25-2012, 10:04 PM
Supervillain
5 Year Member
If he's only getting negative reviews these days, it shouldn't matter how many happy customers there were in the past.

Don't defend him because that just encourages new people to continue getting ripped off.

Old 01-25-2012, 10:52 PM
Originally Posted by sooznd
I ordered from him and paid thru PayPal. i did not receive the emblems. So I filed a complaint to PayPal and he refunded my money immediately.
ok my question isn't related to decaldude at all, but how long is it before i can no longer file a complaint with paypal?

i'm currently doing a deal with someone else on this site and i haven't complained to paypal yet because i'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, and i really want my item, but its been almost 3 week now since i got a reply back. has anyone seen the super moderator JDM_DOHC_SIR?

Old 01-26-2012, 12:21 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by EnticedByTiffany
ok my question isn't related to decaldude at all, but how long is it before i can no longer file a complaint with paypal?

i'm currently doing a deal with someone else on this site and i haven't complained to paypal yet because i'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, and i really want my item, but its been almost 3 week now since i got a reply back. has anyone seen the super moderator JDM_DOHC_SIR?
I ordered on Dec 20th--then emailed DD on Jan 10th - he said he would send to me, then waited another 2 weeks & no emblem. So I made a claim to Paypal. He refunded my money right away. I ordered one small console emblem, should not have taken more than a week to get by mail. He may be out of stock on stuff & not making any more.

Old 01-26-2012, 01:38 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by EnticedByTiffany

three weeks is a long time to wait without any communication... you might as well file the complaint.

His last post (that shows up on searching) is from the 7th. While his last activity was on the 12th.

I can't assume to know what he's been doing... but it looks like he's forgotten about FF.net.

Old 01-26-2012, 04:11 PM
5 Year Member
It is always a pity when sellers are willing to destroy our faith in humanity for a few dollars of personal gain. Thanks to all who have posted in this thread.

Old 01-26-2012, 05:09 PM
Think he's reading these posts?

Old 01-26-2012, 08:54 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by mkane
Think he's reading these posts?
I doubt it.

Quick Reply: DecalDude is a thief!!!