Other Car Related Discussions Discuss all other cars here.

I Miss This Forum

Old 07-04-2012, 06:32 PM
I Miss This Forum

I do miss the guys on this forum. Not really on forums much anymore. This site really is a good spot to be.

Any way here is my progress.

Old 07-04-2012, 10:54 PM
2 pedals. Ewwww.

Looks sexy though. I dig it. On bags I assume?

Old 07-04-2012, 11:03 PM
Originally Posted by eurobeaner
2 pedals. Ewwww.

Looks sexy though. I dig it. On bags I assume?
Thanx alot man.
2 Pedals FTW. Shift mode with no clutch is a thing of beauty,
Car is static. Im famous for breaking the mold of what everyone does. I went coils instead of bags for that exact reason. I daily this car at 2 1/2" off pavement to the oil pan. Car tucks all tire to rim on 20s.

Old 07-05-2012, 10:44 AM
5 Year Member
Very classy man, the fitment is spot on. Good to see you drop by.

Old 07-05-2012, 12:50 PM
5 Year Member

I like it.The rims match with the car.With tints it will look "Bad"...:).What happen with the Fit?You sell it?

Old 07-05-2012, 01:14 PM
5 Year Member
That's clean! How's ground clearance? The car is so big, that even slammed like that it looks like it has more than the average lowered Fit.

I had a B6 Passat, but the snout wasn't as long, and it was far from lowered. Nice cars though! I loved the interior.

Old 07-05-2012, 03:41 PM
Originally Posted by Vanct
Very classy man, the fitment is spot on. Good to see you drop by.
Thanx alot man

Originally Posted by StormSurfer

I like it.The rims match with the car.With tints it will look "Bad"...:).What happen with the Fit?You sell it?

Thanx. I paint matched the centers of the wheels to match the car. Yeah my fit was parted out and sold.

Originally Posted by hayden
That's clean! How's ground clearance? The car is so big, that even slammed like that it looks like it has more than the average lowered Fit.

I had a B6 Passat, but the snout wasn't as long, and it was far from lowered. Nice cars though! I loved the interior.
It is actually extremely low to the ground. The CC has a strange body to slam. Oil pan and front lower control arms are the lowest point at 2.5" off the ground. The body never scrapes, but the control arms do alot. Biggest problem is the passenger side axle. It sits on the sway bar even with a frame notch. I went with K sport adjustable end links on the sway bar, but they still dont help. Now im going to be cutting the bar out altogether.

Best part is bagged CC's are only 3/4" lower than me when fully aired out fender to ground measurments. Thats priceless.

Old 07-05-2012, 03:44 PM
Not gonna lie. That is pretty sexy and not normally my thing!

Welcome back!

Old 07-05-2012, 04:24 PM
5 Year Member
Good looking car, glad I don't own it though...bet those oil pans aren't cheap to replace, let alone the engine if you don't realize what happened soon enough. Not worth the risk in my opinion.

Old 07-05-2012, 04:25 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Bthasht
I do miss the guys on this forum. Not really on forums much anymore. This site really is a good spot to be.
Hey B! Slummin' are you? Nice of you to drop by... I see you're still DOWN Looooow :-) Lookin' sharp man!!! Don't scrape it!!!

Old 07-05-2012, 04:29 PM
5 Year Member
It is actually extremely low to the ground. The CC has a strange body to slam. Oil pan and front lower control arms are the lowest point at 2.5" off the ground. The body never scrapes, but the control arms do alot. Biggest problem is the passenger side axle. It sits on the sway bar even with a frame notch. I went with K sport adjustable end links on the sway bar, but they still dont help. Now im going to be cutting the bar out altogether.

Best part is bagged CC's are only 3/4" lower than me when fully aired out fender to ground measurments. Thats priceless.
Don't run over any cigarette packs! Oil pans and notched frames... sounds like a VW to me. :D That's impressive though. Really. I bet it gets a lot of looks. Daily driven?

Old 07-05-2012, 04:30 PM
5 Year Member
Nice Outside! any goodies under the hood

Hey B
Man good to hear ya around here again. So what's happ'n under the hood with the Dub?
I'm scrap'n on the driveway with the Hatch, haha.

Last edited by Perrenoud Fit; 07-05-2012 at 04:33 PM.
Old 07-05-2012, 05:20 PM
Originally Posted by DiamondStarMonsters
Not gonna lie. That is pretty sexy and not normally my thing!

Welcome back!
Thanx alot buddy

Originally Posted by Hondafrk
Good looking car, glad I don't own it though...bet those oil pans aren't cheap to replace, let alone the engine if you don't realize what happened soon enough. Not worth the risk in my opinion.
Nothing on a VW is cheap. Except surprisingly coil packs which my tune causes me to blow often. $20 no big deal. But car is "edumacated" so any loss of any fluid is quickly put in dash display.

Originally Posted by Subie
Hey B! Slummin' are you? Nice of you to drop by... I see you're still DOWN Looooow :-) Lookin' sharp man!!! Don't scrape it!!!
I scrape it alot. Best part is the pics above in the gravel lot. Car had so many rocks in the control arms it sounded like bb's hitting the exhaust once I got out onto a main road. I know the lady riding my butt on that country hella pot holed back road was pissed. Not only at me doing 40 in a 55, but the amount of rocks being thrown at her from under my car was priceless. The damn rocks just would not stop coming out.

Originally Posted by hayden
Don't run over any cigarette packs! Oil pans and notched frames... sounds like a VW to me. :D That's impressive though. Really. I bet it gets a lot of looks. Daily driven?
Car is daily driven, however only one passenger is allowed. Crazy I know. Big ass car with all kinds of room used like a S2000, but price you pay to go lowwww. We use the wifes ride to do anything but cruise and date nights. My analism has only gotten worse with this car.

Originally Posted by Perrenoud Fit
Hey B
Man good to hear ya around here again. So what's happ'n under the hood with the Dub?
I'm scrap'n on the driveway with the Hatch, haha.

Ahhh thats the prized question. Most think its a stock CC slammed and rare wheels. Boyyy the fun it is to light up 20" wheels at a red light. It is a 2.0 FWD engine with a K03 turbo. Bsh Race intake with heat sheild and grille duct, billy boat downpipe. Best part is custom Unitronic ECU tuning with 20lbs of boost. She makes 275hp and 300tq on 93 gas. Respectable for a 4 cylinder. With an exhaust she can be tuned to 300hp and 350tq. No problems at all lighting wheels up in first gear all the way to half way through second, but a coil pack will probably blow if you do it too often (damn VW). Easy and cheap fix though. Heres something you will like....All my engine bay parts were painted in Line X material with the exception of my engine cover. The engine cover got the House Of Kolors Marbilizer treatment :)

She took First place in euro division at the Sumospeed Springfest. Second was taken by my buddy in his bagged CC. Show pic for ya.

Personal Favorite

Old 07-05-2012, 05:50 PM
5 Year Member
Personal Favorite
Yup, mine too! :-) No contest...