Notices
For Sale / Want To Buy / Classified Ads for USED Fit Items Buy and Sell your USED FIT stuff here. Vendors, please do not post here. Use the "Vendor Marketplace" forum instead. MUST HAVE 20 POSTS

FS: HID parts: bi-xenon bulbs & relay harness

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2009, 04:26 PM
5 Year Member
FS: HID parts: bi-xenon bulbs & relay harness

Hi Guys/Gals:
So I got some used parts from several sellers over the course of a few monts hoping to acquire a cheap alternative to buying a new bi-xenon kit.
I had to scratch some of the plans, so I have some left over parts that hopefully someone else can use. The bulbs & harness do not mate w/ one another, but if you're crafty, maybe you can get it to work (I was not crafty enough)
So, up for grabs: xenith xenons bi-xenon H4 8000K bulbs - pair.
no brand name relay wiring harness, connects to battery for power for motorized hi beam movement (does not work w/ these particular bulbs - I'm told by xenith xenons they are two different models and the bulbs I have are discontinued)

Name your price. The bulbs originally cost me $40, and the relay harness was $20. I know I won't get that back, but I thought I'd make it fun by just saying PM me a price and I'll let you know. You can pick up both the bulbs and harness, or just the harness, or just the 2 bulbs, but I'd rather not part out the bulbs separately, unless someone desperately needs just one.

I can post pics shortly. But like i said, I tested them out, everything works as it should, they just don't work with each other and are no use to me now. Just extra parts taking up space. Maybe some of the retrofit or crafty electrical guys can figure out a way to make these work. If you can find a cheap pair of ballasts, you've got a bi-xenon kit ready to go here.

Thanks!

Old 04-01-2009, 01:32 AM
SPECIAL OFFER: MATSUSHITA BRAND HID xenon BALLAST available

hi, everyone, we are a chinese professional supplier of HID/LED xenon bulbs with high quality and reasonable price. now we have a special offer:1500pieces left (sold out 1700pieces already) Matsushita brand HID BALLAST available with favorable price. HURRY UP! hope you are lucky!

and you can also find many ranges of LED produtcs supply through the links: ÎÞ±êÌâÎĵµ

or msn me:scarlettwu@msn.cn

Old 04-01-2009, 11:53 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by scarlettwu
hi, everyone, we are a chinese professional supplier of HID/LED xenon bulbs with high quality and reasonable price. now we have a special offer:1500pieces left (sold out 1700pieces already) Matsushita brand HID BALLAST available with favorable price. HURRY UP! hope you are lucky!

and you can also find many ranges of LED produtcs supply through the links: ÎÞ±êÌâÎĵµ

or msn me:scarlettwu@msn.cn

threadjacking spammer!