Notices
For Sale / Want To Buy / Classified Ads for USED Fit Items Buy and Sell your USED FIT stuff here. Vendors, please do not post here. Use the "Vendor Marketplace" forum instead. MUST HAVE 20 POSTS

FS GD mugen leather seat covers $600

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2014, 02:25 PM
5 Year Member
FS GD mugen leather seat covers $600

selling for a friend that isn't on the forums

if interested PM me and i'll send you my PH#

paypal or certified funds only (none of that overseas money transfer shit) parts will ship as soon as money is available/in hand - don't trust me? well I have iTrader points, and/or ask anyone in SoCal if i'm legit!!

$600 OBO + free shipping to lower 48 - everyone else PM me your addy and i'll get a Quote

GD Mugen seat covers that fit like a glove, black leather with suede inserts
includes all pieces in pics (rear headrests are smaller in japan so this 2pc set for rear headrests don't fit(maybe you can have an upholstery shop make them fit) but since most of the USDM fits came with black interior I think i'd just do what my friend did and leave them off

pics of them in his car

these aren't just cover and go! it requires you to tuck every handle and knob carefully so they look factory, I was extremely impressed to see they look brand new and there are no signs of wear, he didn't have them in very long. (there is no center headrest in japan and no holes in this cover to install the USDM center rest)
EDIT: there are holes in the top of the back covers for the headrest guide so the headrests can be installed just not the covers on the headrests
(uninstalled and ready to ship now)
Here they are laid out on my floor (need more pics = just ask)

Last edited by vtecfit1; 04-07-2014 at 10:28 PM.
Old 04-07-2014, 10:31 PM
5 Year Member
if I owned a GD i'd have a really hard time not putting these in my car and i'm not a fan of leather, the suede helps a lot and the fact that part is perforated too

bump for some sick genuine seat covers that are 40% off retail, and discontinued to boot. i'll be in SoCal this weekend and can bring them down guys!!!!

Old 04-09-2014, 02:49 PM
5 Year Member
Great deal on some authentic mugen covers!

If I'm not mistaken, the front seat covers also block off the side airbags too right? I think that's the one things that deterred me from getting them.