Notices
For Sale / Want To Buy / Classified Ads for USED Fit Items Buy and Sell your USED FIT stuff here. Vendors, please do not post here. Use the "Vendor Marketplace" forum instead. MUST HAVE 20 POSTS

WTB: GD3 T1R or Spoon B-pipe

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2014, 02:10 PM
5 Year Member
WTB: GD3 T1R or Spoon B-pipe

Looking for a T1R or Spoon b-pipe for my GD3. I don't mind light scratches/scuffs as long as the exhaust is not dented or modified/cut up.

PM or put up your asking price here with shipping to Canada T6M0H4.

Thanks for looking guys!

Old 09-04-2014, 01:05 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by jmsplitfyre
Looking for a T1R or Spoon b-pipe for my GD3. I don't mind light scratches/scuffs as long as the exhaust is not dented or modified/cut up.

PM or put up your asking price here with shipping to Canada T6M0H4.

Thanks for looking guys!
Good luck. T1R's are hard to come across and get snatched up quick. Spoon on the other hand is gonna cost ya a pretty Penny. I wound up settling for a Megan Racing due to availability in the market. Most companies even Aspec have discontinued their products for the GD3.

Old 09-06-2014, 12:18 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Rollerboots666
Good luck. T1R's are hard to come across and get snatched up quick. Spoon on the other hand is gonna cost ya a pretty Penny. I wound up settling for a Megan Racing due to availability in the market. Most companies even Aspec have discontinued their products for the GD3.
Thanks! I know that it's going to be a long shot, but the car is going to be parked over the winter time so there is really no rush at all.

Old 09-07-2014, 04:44 PM
I have a Brand New. Spoon B-pipe for sale. It is the last one but unfortunately i am in UK.

If you wanted i can send to Canada. if your still interested.

Old 09-07-2014, 09:06 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Vajazzle
I have a Brand New. Spoon B-pipe for sale. It is the last one but unfortunately i am in UK.

If you wanted i can send to Canada. if your still interested.
The shipping will be a pain coming from UK, Valentine. But if you don't mind, will you please get me a quote to Edmonton, AB Canada?

And why are you not using it?

Old 09-07-2014, 11:36 PM
5 Year Member
What is the performance goal you are trying for jmsplitfyre? The reason I ask is i'm sure you can had a custom B-pipe made for the price of a Spoon shipped.

Old 09-08-2014, 12:58 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Rollerboots666
What is the performance goal you are trying for jmsplitfyre? The reason I ask is i'm sure you can had a custom B-pipe made for the price of a Spoon shipped.
I've already asked around exhaust shops in my city, and their prices range from the $300-400 mark and that's not even stainless.

I am planning to keep the car NA and possibly do internals sometime in the future.

Old 09-08-2014, 02:26 PM
The shipping will be a pain coming from UK, Valentine. But if you don't mind, will you please get me a quote to Edmonton, AB Canada?

And why are you not using it?
I don't think the shipping will be the problem, more about the cost of shipping maybe more.

I will get you a quote for that asap. tried to do an online quote but i don't think it's that competitive so will call them up instead as the dimensions are longer and thin.

I bought the B-pipe as my oem mid section snapped but after buying it I found that for the same money i could have an Invidia full stainless steel system instead so I bought and fitted that. I then thought i could returning the item and i was told that it was the last one in the country and was therefore a discontinued product and non-refundable which is why they sold it at a reduced price, hence the reason it was cheaper than anyone else atm when i was searching for it. What I didn't know was that everywhere else i called was either out of stock or discontinued swell but still up on their website.

Old 09-08-2014, 09:38 PM
5 Year Member
Here's the T1R Test-Pipe
A&J Racing :: Exhaust :: Converters and Downpipes :: T1R Racing Convertor - Honda Fit/Jazz 06-08 (GD3/GD4)

As for the B-Pipe, why not just get a catback system instead? It would be much cheaper. But the question is what is your goal towards HP range? Turbo/SC? or N/A? If it's just bolt on stuff, maybe get the DC Catback Exhaust since it's only $350+ or the Tsudo which is a lot cheaper and it's a full catback. You have a lot of options IMO

Old 09-08-2014, 09:54 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by derykisonder
Here's the T1R Test-Pipe
A&J Racing :: Exhaust :: Converters and Downpipes :: T1R Racing Convertor - Honda Fit/Jazz 06-08 (GD3/GD4)

As for the B-Pipe, why not just get a catback system instead? It would be much cheaper. But the question is what is your goal towards HP range? Turbo/SC? or N/A? If it's just bolt on stuff, maybe get the DC Catback Exhaust since it's only $350+ or the Tsudo which is a lot cheaper and it's a full catback. You have a lot of options IMO
Ahh. I totally forgot that the test pipe was different. I already have the Weapon-R race header and a Spoon axle back. So now all I'm missing is the b-pipe. That will be the bottleneck of my exhaust system for now until I find what I am looking for. I am going to run NA with the bolt-ons for now until I get another vehicle or spare engine so I can take the L15 apart.

Old 09-08-2014, 10:21 PM
5 Year Member
Ahh. I totally forgot that the test pipe was different. I already have the Weapon-R race header and a Spoon axle back. So now all I'm missing is the b-pipe. That will be the bottleneck of my exhaust system for now until I find what I am looking for. I am going to run NA with the bolt-ons for now until I get another vehicle or spare engine so I can take the L15 apart.
Oh haha, yeah that's all that you are missing now, but the spoon b-pipe is pretty pricey. For bolt-ons I would go with a 50mm, even if you do change your engine specs later on, I think it should still be pretty good. If you do go turbo/sc later on though I keep reading about going up to 60mm.

Here's the cheapest spoon b-pipe that I could have found so far:
SPOON Exhaust Pipe-B - RHDJapan

Old 09-08-2014, 11:18 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Vajazzle
I don't think the shipping will be the problem, more about the cost of shipping maybe more.

I will get you a quote for that asap. tried to do an online quote but i don't think it's that competitive so will call them up instead as the dimensions are longer and thin.

I bought the B-pipe as my oem mid section snapped but after buying it I found that for the same money i could have an Invidia full stainless steel system instead so I bought and fitted that. I then thought i could returning the item and i was told that it was the last one in the country and was therefore a discontinued product and non-refundable which is why they sold it at a reduced price, hence the reason it was cheaper than anyone else atm when i was searching for it. What I didn't know was that everywhere else i called was either out of stock or discontinued swell but still up on their website.
Thanks, Val! I hope you can get me a good price since we've been dealing with each other for a while.

Old 09-14-2014, 02:48 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by JKA3300
we got j's racing b pipe here.
but shipping will cost tremendous $$$

btw, im selling my J's Racing CF. anyone interested PM or wassap @ +60137796087.
[IMG][/IMG]
Please create your own thread. Don't pretend to comment on other FS/Wtb threads and plug your item.

Thank you.

Old 09-14-2014, 02:49 PM
5 Year Member
Found a Spoon one! Thank you, Vajazzle!

Please close thread.
TY!