Notices
For Sale / Want To Buy / Classified Ads for USED Fit Items Buy and Sell your USED FIT stuff here. Vendors, please do not post here. Use the "Vendor Marketplace" forum instead. MUST HAVE 20 POSTS

FS: JDM Power Folding Mirrors, Center console, Chrome Handles, 3rd Brake/Dome Light, MORE

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2015, 11:03 PM
5 Year Member
JDM Power Folding Mirrors, Center console, Chrome Handles, 3rd Brake/Dome Light, MORE

I was able to get a good deal on a good quantity of parts in one location. If I can get a good deal, I'm more than happy to pass that onto you guys. The mirrors and consoles won't normally be sold this cheap, so get them while the price is low! Combined shipping is available for many of these parts. In that case, you will get a bit of a discount. Ask for combined shipping quotes. Please disregard the smaller aftermarket armrest console. I was unsure what it was when I pulled it, but now know it's just a cheap 'made in china' part that can be purchased for $50 brand new....here's hoping it will make a nice planter for my wife??

JDM Power Folding Mirrors w/LED turn signals and illuminated switch--$195 SHIPPED to any location in the U.S. via USPS Priority Mail:

I have 2 sets available. They are both stock white (one is a pearl white, the other a normal white). We'll call one set ''the white set'' and the other ''the pearl set''. There are no cracks or breaks but there ARE minor scratches/blemishes here and there. The mount portions are flaking, which is the norm on these. The previous owner attempted a touch-up on the pearl mirrors with a less than impressive result. You should consider both sets as needing to be repainted. Both sets have been fully tested and are in perfect working condition. The word 'MIRROR' on the switch illuminates with the dash lights. Wiring info can be found here on the forum.

The pearl set:

The white set:

JDM Option Center Console/Armrest--$200 SHIPPED ***Console #2 lowered to $185 shipped*** to any location in the U.S. via USPS Standard Mail:

I have 2 available. These are both charcoal gray/black in color. There are no cracks or breaks. The mounting brackets are included. Rear dual cup holders in perfect working condition.

We'll call this console #1 ***SOLD***:

Only a few blemishes...all in all, very good condition.

Console #2 ***NOW ONLY AVAILABLE VIA MY FACEBOOK PAGE @ "Jdmisme Parts"***:

Has what looks to be a cigarette burn in the cup holder area. Few scratches here and there.

JDM Option Interior Chrome Door Handles--$80 SHIPPED ***BOTH SETS SOLD***to any location in the U.S./Canada via Japan Post EMS:

I have 2 sets available, but one is temporarily reserved for a member who had already requested a set. All tabs intact. Minor blemishes here and there, but nothing outrageous.

JDM Option Oil Change/Maintenance Heads-up Unit --$75 SHIPPED ***SOLD*** to any location in the U.S./Canada via Japan Post EMS:

For the life of me I can't recall what Honda Access called this option item. It's an oil filter/engine oil/transmission oil maintenance monitor. After a certain distance is traveled, the indicator lights on the monitor will illuminated to remind you to change the oils/filter. The mounting clip and plastic pins are included. The ground spade is grounded, the white wire with brown plug is inserted into the #1 option item slot and the other brown plug is inserted into the #5 option item slot. Both of these plugs have extension female plugs for other OEM option items which need to use the same slots. The other wire connects as shown in the pics.

I believe this type of fuse box/junction block is only for the first few years of the 1st gen, so compare to your under-dash set-up to make sure you can use this.

You can see that the blue/white wire is going up to a long/narrow 10pin plug. This blue/white wire is the only wire going into that plug, so I have included all the way up to the plug.

JDM Interior Dome Light and LED 3rd Brake Light Set--$85 SHIPPED ***SOLD*** to any location in the U.S./Canada via Japan Post EMS:

The dome light includes the metal bracket. Normally I would drill out the spot welds, but this was a spur of the moment pull and I didn't have my drill with me. The bracket may be a bit tweaked, but only a few millimeters in any direction. The metal is thin enough to where you can man-handle it back into submission. I'm not looking to separate these two parts right now, but if this sits long enough or you find some to buy the 'other' part, I will.

How the bracket looks, normally:

Aftermarket Stainless Steel Pillar Plates--$55 SHIPPED ***SOLD*** to any location in the U.S./Canada via Japan Post EMS:

These are in good, used condition...no bends or dings. You'll need to replace the old double-sided tape on the back. I highly suggest strong tape, especially for the top edges where they need to hug the small curves.

The right side plates are marked with an 'R' on the back sides:

It was kind of hard to get a pic of them installed, but this is what they look like (notice the top edges not flush with the car...bad tape job I'm thinking):

For the mirrors and the consoles, if you're outside of the U.S. ask me for a Japan Post EMS shipping quote.

This is a first pay-first serve sale. There are no 'dibs'. The funds can be sent to my paypal addy/account at jdmisme@newageenglish.com. As soon as funds are received I will mark the item as ***SOLD*** in this initial post. In the case of dual/double payments (2 people sending funds before I can mark the item as SOLD), the funds will be refunded to the person who sent latest.

Last edited by jdmisme; 08-14-2015 at 12:48 AM.
Old 07-23-2015, 12:00 AM
5 Year Member
3rd brake light set and maintenance monitor are pending sale.

Old 07-23-2015, 12:15 AM
good stuff

Originally Posted by jdmisme
3rd brake light set and maintenance monitor are pending sale.
payment sent 👍

as always, high quality JDM items for reasonable prices

Old 07-23-2015, 03:19 AM
5 Year Member
3rd brake light set and maintenance monitor are sold.

Old 07-23-2015, 07:04 PM
Does the armrest fit both AT/MT?

Old 07-23-2015, 07:28 PM
Super Moderator
hey jdm i sent u pm

Old 07-23-2015, 07:58 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Hanakuso
Does the armrest fit both AT/MT?
I do not believe there are any differences between AT and MT consoles (other than the shift surround portion which is separate from the console). Can someone please verify this?

Originally Posted by xxryu139xx
hey jdm i sent u pm
Reply sent.

Old 07-23-2015, 08:32 PM
Originally Posted by jdmisme
I do not believe there are any differences between AT and MT consoles (other than the shift surround portion which is separate from the console). Can someone please verify this?
that is correct, the center console with armrest will work with both manual and automatic transmission -- only the front shifter surround which is a different piece from the console is different

Old 07-24-2015, 06:06 PM
5 Year Member
The pillar trims have been sold.

Originally Posted by gd3~fit
that is correct, the center console with armrest will work with both manual and automatic transmission -- only the front shifter surround which is a different piece from the console is different
Thank you for confirming that for me.

All parts which have been purchased were mailed out yesterday and tracking numbers were sent via PM.

Last edited by jdmisme; 07-24-2015 at 07:05 PM.
Old 07-25-2015, 02:58 AM
5 Year Member
|||A+||| seller thanks a million I have new friends that have done business with you in the [past] small world on islands in the pacific

Old 07-28-2015, 11:59 AM
got my JDM goodies in today, thanks again

Old 07-29-2015, 01:10 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by gd3~fit
got my JDM goodies in today, thanks again
You're quite welcome...ENJOY!

Old 08-06-2015, 07:53 PM
5 Year Member
2 consoles, 2 sets of PFM's and one set of interior chrome handles remaining. Check out my facebook (Jdmisme Online Parts) and instagram (jdmismeonlineparts) pages for other non-Fit parts, also.

Old 08-06-2015, 08:12 PM
Bap
5 Year Member
payment sent

Old 08-06-2015, 08:22 PM
5 Year Member
Console #1, last set of interior handles have been sold.

Console #2 and both sets of PFM's (Power Folding Mirrors) still available.

Old 08-07-2015, 10:46 PM
5 Year Member
Today I noticed what looks to be a second, but smaller mark (burn?) on the #2 Console, so I'm going to lower the price on that one a bit....$185 shipped to the U.S. takes it away. This pic shows the smaller mark I'm referring to:

Old 08-14-2015, 12:47 AM
5 Year Member
Just a heads up, the lid on the #2 console has been replaced with the sliding type. I'm slowly migrating from eBay and individual vehicle forums to facebook and instagram. The console and some more Fit parts can be found on my FB page (Jdmisme Parts).

The mirrors are still available but the console has been changed so it is no longer available with this thread. Please check my facebook page for the details.

Old 08-29-2015, 09:28 PM
5 Year Member
This thread is a bit cluttered...please close. Will re-open a new thread.