Site Feedback and Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.

Better organization for tech section

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2006, 09:50 AM
5 Year Member
Better organization for tech section

Hi, great site and happy to see it growing w/ all of the new, happy, Fit owners, but now that people are starting to get their cars and posting more about them, I think FitFreak really needs to organize the Fit Trix section better. It'd be nice to see sub-categories under it for Wheels & Tires, Suspension & Brakes, Engine/Power mods, Exterior, Interior, and Electronics/ICE. It's a bit crazy in there now, and with the soon to come increase of aftermarket parts here in NA, it'll be even harder to find info about mods, etc. than it is now. Anyhow, just a suggestion, keep up the good work!

BTW, you may want to take a look at the way scionlife.com is organized, as they started out very similar to this board just a few years ago when the Scions first hit. They have excellent organization and everything is easy to find.

Old 04-26-2006, 11:20 AM
awesome idea. would you like to mod the fit trix subforum(s) once we have it setup with proper categories?

Old 04-27-2006, 02:10 AM
5 Year Member
Sure, I don't mind. I'm on here at least once a day as it is. PM me once you get things in place.