Site Feedback and Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.

Personal albums ?

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2006, 08:20 AM
5 Year Member
Question Personal albums ?

Where do I find my personal album?

Old 04-27-2006, 09:12 AM
Popeye,
Your personal gallery is located in the gallery section of FitFreak. You probably don't see your specific folder because you have not set up a personal album or folder.

The quick way to get started is to log in to FitFreak and click on the gallery button.

• Above the "Category" banner you will see a line of buttons starting with "Upload approval", Click on the third button "Albums"
  • This should bring up the Album Manager screen. Under the "Select Category" pull down box select "My Gallery"
  • Further down you will see two up & down arrows and a "Delete"and "New" buttons.
  • Click on the "New" button and you should see the text "New Album" appear in the area below the "Delete and New" buttons.
  • Edit the "New Album" text to describe your pictures and click on "apply modifications" button.
The thread located at: https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-freak-newbie-faqs/3609-how-upload-pictures-fitfreak-gallery.html
describes how to upload pictures into the album(s) you just created.

D