Fit Freak Newbie / FAQs New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted. FAQs will also be answered here.

How to Upload Pictures to the FitFreak Gallery

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 12:54 PM
Thumbs up How to Upload Pictures to the FitFreak Gallery

One important thing to remember is that all pictures should be less that 600 pixels wide.

We will assume that you have already logged into FitFreak.net.

• Before you attempt to upload pictures you have to create an album to upload files into.
  • To create an album, go to the Gallery section of FitFreak.net.
  • Above the "Category" banner you will see a line of buttons starting with "Upload approval", Click on the third button "Albums"
  • This should bring up the Album Manager screen. Under the "Select Category" pull down box select "My Gallery"
  • Further down you will see two up & down arrows and a "Delete"and "New" buttons.
  • Click on the "New" button and you should see the text "New Album" appear in the area below the "Delete and New" buttons.
  • Edit the "New Album" text to describe your pictures and click on "apply modifications" button.
  • Click on the "Continue Button" and this returns you to the Gallery main page
  • Click on the Upload file link next to the "Log out (User name)" link.
  • You should see the File Upload section and 10 numbered lines then URL Upload and 10 numbere lines.
  • Click on the browse button at the right side of the first numbered "file upload" line and locate the jpeg file you want to upload to the Gallery
  • Repeat this step for other pictures you want to add
  • When you have completed assigning files to upload, click on the "Continue" button at the bottom of the page
  • You should be notified that your file(s) was uploaded and then see a thumbnail of your photo(s) and are now able to type in additional details about each photo
  • Click the continue button when you are finished adding details to your pictures

You should now be able to find your pictures in the Member Gallery section of the site and use them in forum posts.

Old 10-05-2011, 01:58 PM
Mine doesn't have the attachment icon when I go to "Go Advanced." Is there a posting minimum before the system lets you?

Old 08-20-2019, 10:57 AM
When I attempt to upload pictures to my Gallery, I receive an error pop-up stating I have reached my upload limit. I tried deleting some pictures in the album, but to no avail.

Old 08-09-2023, 10:49 PM
super useful for my for sale post upcoming