Site Feedback and Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.

Multi Posting

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 01:40 AM
5 Year Member
Question Multi Posting

Can someone give a short precise method of how to use the multi-post icon to reply to two or more posts at once

Thank you for your helpfulness....

Old 06-29-2011, 02:26 AM
Click the multipost icon on all but one of the posts you want to add, they should turn red.

Then click the quote icon for the last one and they should all be put in one post for you. I forget which order they will be in, but you can copy/paste as needed there I guess.

Old 06-29-2011, 02:27 AM
5 Year Member
If I recall correctly, it works by you clicking each one of the Multi-quote tabs then clicking the actual "Quote" tab for the very last post you want to quote. Once you click the last quote, it should send you to the message screen were you would normal type your posts with the quotes already added.

Old 06-29-2011, 03:11 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by vinnymac
Can someone give a short precise method of how to use the multi-post icon to reply to two or more posts at once
Check 1 2 3

Thank you for your helpfulness....
Originally Posted by DiamondStarMonsters
Click the multipost icon on all but one of the posts you want to add, they should turn red.
Then click the quote icon for the last one and they should all be put in one post for you. I forget which order they will be in, but you can copy/paste as needed there I guess.
Thanx DSM..

Originally Posted by Hootie
If I recall correctly, it works by you clicking each one of the Multi-quote tabs then clicking the actual "Quote" tab for the very last post you want to quote. Once you click the last quote, it should send you to the message screen were you would normal type your posts with the quotes already added.
Thanx Hootie...

Both of you were right BTW...

Old 06-29-2011, 03:43 AM
Anytime vinny

Old 07-02-2011, 09:14 AM
5 Year Member
you can also click the multipost button on each one you wish to quote, then click the post reply button and it will quote what you have selected.

I just wish sometimes it would maintain the already quoted section instead of stripping it out. (quote inside a quote)

~SB