sup guys.

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2011, 10:41 PM
sup guys.

Its Bart. I know i havent shown you guys much love, but thats cuz i didnt know this place exsicted

For those i know and those i dont HELLO!!!

What brings me out was actually a randon search. I make lexan lenses for the other hondas that pertty much last forever and the ones in the fit seem to be the same size as the ones i already make...

Is there any meets that i can come out and say Hi at? Also if anyone has any smashed foglight they dont need, I'd be happy to fix them for you just so i can see if the ones I have already cut are the right size!...

Old 04-05-2012, 09:36 AM
Originally Posted by portabuddy
Its Bart. I know i havent shown you guys much love, but thats cuz i didnt know this place exsicted

For those i know and those i dont HELLO!!!

What brings me out was actually a randon search. I make lexan lenses for the other hondas that pertty much last forever and the ones in the fit seem to be the same size as the ones i already make...

Is there any meets that i can come out and say Hi at? Also if anyone has any smashed foglight they dont need, I'd be happy to fix them for you just so i can see if the ones I have already cut are the right size!...

I'm in the Brampton area, work in oakville, I do have a cracked fog light that needs to be fixed, let me know if you're around in the area