Utah fit club

Old 04-02-2009, 09:54 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by vtecfit1
HOLY S#!T PATRICK you have a girlfriend? why don't you bring her to the meets?
Jared, why do i have to invite you? dude we're coming out that way and any time any of us get together you and your wife and even your nonfit friends are welcome, i'm trying to get info on this event out there and the weather might be crap,
this is what i know: it's 10 dollars to get thru the gates, 75 dollsrs to timeattack for a half day 1-5 and 120 dollars for a full day 10-5
PG is meeting at my place @ 10 and we'll head your way jared shortly after that - let me know your schedule incase we need to change things - you too PG
my schedule looks like this --> clear from friday night @ 7 till sunday afternoon sometime (maybe have to take the ex (erica) to fast and furious) cuz thats how i roll
^^you thought he was Homo ( stupid filter) didn't you? just kidding. im going to see that movie tomorrow night at 9:30. you bringing fit? or did you fix the rex? I would think the fit. I will come someone will have to pick me up and take me...please. cause my wife needs the car or i would totally join you in doing this. i wanted to do this for awhile but always thought it costs way more then that to do it. i would also like to maybe get into auto x... well see.

Old 04-02-2009, 11:28 PM
i love college
well i think you should track the crx! and my friend is bringing his evo too.

and yes ive had a gf for about 6 months lol and shes not really into cars soo shes usually not down. and shes in a sorority anyways so shes always busy.

and im free saturday till 7pm and sunday all day

Old 04-02-2009, 11:31 PM
i love college
and thanks for thinking i was ***.. really appreciate it haha

EDIT: the filter sucks! i knoww.. and im selling my visors if you guys are interested. and i might do the same with my exhaust soon.

Last edited by keepitpg; 04-02-2009 at 11:34 PM.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:49 AM
5 Year Member
i didn't think you were g a y dude, i just thought you were a pimp yo!
its ok that she's not into cars, very few women are, she likes food right? and heather needs someone to roll her eyes with when i start to talk about all my crazy stories!! he he
why you selling your visors? and exhaust? i'm not interested in either cus i want honda access ones <-- probably not proper english, and like my exhaust - hey MAYBE ANOTHER FIT OWNER IN slc WILL WANT IT, AND NOW this will bring them out of the woodwork
*******hello any other fit owner in slc?********
well i guess we'll just have to see if any pipe up
i'm not bringing the crx cuz it still needs a block (soon my friends soon) the weather says real crappy rain and snow saturday (welcome to utah) so this whole thing might be a bust - but we'll come out and see anyway
also one last thing
there is a honda meet on the weekend of the 19th in layton i think and last time a BILLION cars showed up (i didn't i just heard about it) do you guys wanna show up and represent? i'll have some "utah fits" flyers by then and i'm planning on going reguardless.
jared here's a little design i made up awhile ago that you've asked about a couple times

keep an eye here and everyone and anyone chime in!

peace out - wilson aka vtecfit1

Old 04-03-2009, 11:22 AM
5 Year Member
No of us thought you were ***, im just playin. why you selling everything? Im down for the meet on the 19. i like the new logo/sticker alot. i hope the weathers good so you can run at the track.

Old 04-03-2009, 01:29 PM
i love college
I want a quieter exhaust and the just got annoying when they got dirty and my car is always dirty LOL.

Old 04-03-2009, 04:13 PM
5 Year Member
You racing your car also? Good luck with the sale.

Old 04-03-2009, 05:30 PM
i love college
im in no hurry to sell em.. but yeah ima try and race if the weather isnt horrible..

Old 04-03-2009, 09:02 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by keepitpg
im in no hurry to sell em.. but yeah ima try and race if the weather isnt horrible..
It suppose to snow tomorrow. What do we do if it snows? We still going to hang out and stuff? Thanks for hooking me up again today wilson.

Old 04-04-2009, 12:54 AM
i love college
idk im down for whatever. what did he hook you up with?

Old 04-04-2009, 03:22 AM
5 Year Member
Wipers. keep me updated in the morning stevo, weather were going or not.

Old 04-04-2009, 11:52 AM
5 Year Member
hells yeah we're coming out your way jared, me and patrick are meeting up at 10:30 and maybe swinging by regulate for a min then heading your way bro - text me your address and i'll plug it into my GPS (text to my cell ph) it's snowing but i think if we show up at the track we'll atleast get this pricing next time they do this - if it's cancelled! at the very least me and patrick get to see the infamous CAVI that just sits in your garage ha ha (kinda like my crx) except mine's worth putting money into bahahaha

Old 04-04-2009, 12:23 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by vtecfit1
hells yeah we're coming out your way jared, me and patrick are meeting up at 10:30 and maybe swinging by regulate for a min then heading your way bro - text me your address and i'll plug it into my GPS (text to my cell ph) it's snowing but i think if we show up at the track we'll atleast get this pricing next time they do this - if it's cancelled! at the very least me and patrick get to see the infamous CAVI that just sits in your garage ha ha (kinda like my crx) except mine's worth putting money into bahahaha
^^^^Not cool dude. lol okay.

Old 04-05-2009, 10:03 PM
5 Year Member
So what time is that honda meet? Is everybody going?

Old 04-05-2009, 11:32 PM
i love college
ill go.. if i have gas money

Old 04-06-2009, 05:00 PM
5 Year Member
1 just found out the meet is in Ogden, so i still plan on going, but if your not down i understand - but i wanna see if any
(other) fits show up!!
about sundays track day -HOLY SH!T I HAD A BLAST- I turned 9 rolls of film in today and will pick them up later tonight (only 3 were of us)
thanks Jared for fronting me money to drive (i have it now and can bring it to you any time) i'd like to swap out the wheels either after the meet (if you want to go) or if you don't want to go, i'd like them on my car for the meet, you can either rock my silver kosei's (with locks - i'll supply them) or your stocks - which ever!
also i'm going to have my brother make me a video camera mount for the rear seat in the fit, and next time i'm taking the camera - woot woot

Old 04-06-2009, 07:55 PM
5 Year Member
Hells yeah that was fun, im a little sad that i did the worst and had the best tires. but o well, and hell yeah im down for the meet. what time does it start? and do you know exactly where its going to be?

Old 04-06-2009, 08:02 PM
i love college
as soon as i have 50 bucks ill pay you back haha.

but im broke as of now, but if i come across some money ill go

and the track was awesome!

Old 04-07-2009, 09:35 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by keepitpg
as soon as i have 50 bucks ill pay you back haha.

but im broke as of now, but if i come across some money ill go

and the track was awesome!
Dude honestly if you need gas money its on me, we all need to be in this together. I hope we meet more fit there. Wilson what color would you say those wheels are? like a flat bronze??

Old 04-07-2009, 10:28 PM
i love college
i hate to owe you more money though.. but ok

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Utah fit club