washington Fit freaks

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2007, 05:34 PM
5 Year Member
washington Fit freaks

This area is not very active on the posts... perhaps we can start introducing one another and plan something... A day drive somplace around the northwest is a good start....
Aside from that I dont have any fun experiences to tell about my fit. Dont let me stop you from telling your story.

Last edited by big Fit; 01-21-2007 at 11:00 AM.
Old 01-25-2007, 05:07 PM
5 Year Member
Well, I posted my buying story in the buying story section.

Only other story I have to tell is that on the drive home that night, 7ish, a flat black Del Sol wanted to race me

I was good though, only showed him one time what the car could do... from 0-60 on the paddle shifters.

Edit: I'm in the south Tacoma area (spanaway) if there are any Fit Freaks near there that wanna do a small meet/drive let me know!

Also, I'm usually in the Everett area on the weekends, so if you see a blue sport up there, it's me!

One last thing (maybe), I'm working in the Redmond area, so again, its my blue sport you are seeing.

And big props to the cute blonde that pulled along side my car (in a white fit sport) and said, "Nice car!"

Old 01-26-2007, 07:38 AM
5 Year Member
May I ask what did you think of the white sport Fit? I am sure the blond was great. It sounds like it was your first time. Welll you know, seeing the White Fit for the first time. You probly are very attached to the blue color.
Hey great post and I will keep my eyes posted for you

Old 01-26-2007, 12:43 PM
5 Year Member
Actually it was the 2nd time I saw the white sport

This time was much better close up of the side and back (other was a drive by, only got to see the front). The white isnt bad... imho its better than the 2 tone purple (on top)/Silver dodge magnum with 2 tone chrome and yellow rims I saw this morning on the way to the dealership.

I think though, im kinda partial to the black and blue fits... but color doesnt block me from liking all of em!

Old 01-27-2007, 01:49 PM
June 2007 3rd Place Fit of the Month Winner
5 Year Member
experience

I live right next to the Tacoma Narrows. I've seen 3 base fits with either older people or a famliy with kids. Saw an older lady in a white base. Tried to wave, but she looked cranky. Just last week at 9 pm on I-5, a modified Corevette pulled alongside me and honked a few times. Obviously he wanted to race. It was nice getting recognition that he thought this was a race car (stock Milano sport), but realistically he would smoke me.

Old 01-28-2007, 12:54 PM
5 Year Member
white sport fit

I am thinkig of removing my spoiler. It is just not me. The base fit has nice lines.... If I do it my fit willl be a custom.

Old 01-29-2007, 05:39 PM
5 Year Member
Removing the spoiler eh? Is the spoiler bolted on or attached by other means?

Speaking of lines... was looking at the "side skirts" and thought... those really don't line up with the wheel wells... Some fender flares might help... or better integration with mud flaps??

Speaking of flaps... did those come with the sport model or do I need to find them online?

Old 02-16-2007, 07:30 PM
5 Year Member
mud flaps

the question on the last post ask if mud plaps are available? I have a set. they are the same for the sport modle and base modle. It is the way to go.... in my opinion. look up barnardi honda they are on this site under dealers.... they are reasonable in price. Good luck