Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   Washington Community (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/washington-community/)
-   -   Official fit meet in wa. (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/washington-community/33074-official-fit-meet-wa.html)

Fitftw 09-10-2009 01:26 PM

someone pick me up from school for this meet! lol

scorpmatt 09-10-2009 01:50 PM

jae, your car down?

Fitftw 09-10-2009 02:30 PM

no matt, i'll be starting school by then and i'm leaving my car at home. i'm most likely just going to bus down home to pick up my car though for this meet.

scorpmatt 09-10-2009 04:20 PM

word. what school you going to?

ekonetics 09-10-2009 10:13 PM

I will try and make this meet, I've just have a lot of family issues I'm dealing with now.

scorpmatt 09-11-2009 12:02 AM

well, money just got hella, and I mean hella, tight. I might make this meet, will depend on whether i have a job or not.

Fitftw 09-11-2009 01:54 AM

kyler if you're for real doing the swap, let me get your tranny! aka we'll do an engine swap/auto to manual swap lol

kylerwho 09-11-2009 11:46 AM

ok i will let you know when i get rid of my tranny. we can work a deal later on that stuff jae. :D

bigg_kidd 09-11-2009 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by SpokanejdmGD3 (Post 743830)
I'll trade you my RT-615s for your stocks + $200

i would love to, but you dont want my stockies, esp. the rear ones, when i lowered the FIT 2 months ago, i abused the front very bad without doing an alignment, so, it's bald but still 10% thread...lol. i know, i am insane, so now it's just running on the rear, and only two left is decent, i doubt you'd want that, and to be honest, i currently dont have any cash on hand, no more than 50 bucks to spare, so, i doubt i can come up with 200 anytime soon...thanks for the offer but sorry to disappoint you! i just need new tires to rock through the winter...sigh

kylerwho 09-21-2009 03:50 PM

anyone coming to the meet this saturday?

bigg_kidd 09-21-2009 05:55 PM

wish i could make it, another meet without another modded FIT...

oh yea, and i got a good ass deal from HK buying Spoon....dammm what a good find. but it's like 4th hand tho, but it's all good, as long as i save money..lol

scorpmatt 09-21-2009 09:33 PM

oh fo sho, you know i be there! :D

scorpmatt 09-25-2009 09:13 PM

ok, meet has changed location for saturday, the 26th of September!

It is now at Griots Garage parking lot in Fife at 3pm.

Here is the address for Griots:
3500-A 20th St E,
Tacoma, WA 9842

directions from I-5 Southbound:
Traveling I-5 South (our location is at the West end of Fife)
Take Exit 136 (Port of Tacoma.)
At the stoplight, turn left onto Port of Tacoma Rd.
At the 3-way intersection, turn left onto 20th Street E.
Go a tenth of a mile passing a turn off to Industry Drive E. Griot's Garage is on the right in an industrial park (off-white with a tan stripe around the top.)

Directions from I-5 Northbound:
Traveling I-5 North, drive through Tacoma (our location is at the North/East side of Tacoma, in Fife)
Take Exit 136A (20th Street E. / Port of Tacoma) and stay right heading to 20th Street E.
Merge onto Port of Tacoma Rd.
At the 3-way intersection, turn left onto 20th Street E.
Go a tenth of a mile passing a turn off to Industry Drive E. Griot's Garage is on the right in an industrial park (off-white with a tan stripe around the top.)

http://www.griotsgarage.com/images/e...on_420x300.gif

ekonetics 09-25-2009 09:32 PM

I will try and make it out there. I got some other things going on tomorrow as well.

scorpmatt 09-26-2009 01:29 AM

aight eric, hope to see ya out there!

bigg_kidd 09-26-2009 08:55 AM

ha yea, spotted my twin, except it has nicer wheels and no mugen visors, at least is lowered, and it was an asian girl who was driving it. spotted this FIT at kent's great wall shopping center...too bad i couldnt holla at her coz the wife was behind me with the kid...dammit!!

scorpmatt 09-26-2009 01:26 PM

kidd, you shoulda asked her if she was on fit freak. :D

scorpmatt 09-26-2009 04:11 PM

remember, 3pm! in the parking lot. Easy place to get to, especially if you know where either the Honda of Fife is or the Business Costco. :D

bigg_kidd 09-26-2009 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by bigg_kidd (Post 753646)
ha yea, spotted my twin, except it has nicer wheels and no mugen visors, at least is lowered, and it was an asian girl who was driving it. spotted this FIT at kent's great wall shopping center...too bad i couldnt holla at her coz the wife was behind me with the kid...dammit!!

Originally Posted by scorpmatt (Post 753762)
kidd, you shoulda asked her if she was on fit freak. :D

you really think she's gonna buy that!?:D

scorpmatt 09-27-2009 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by bigg_kidd (Post 753972)
you really think she's gonna buy that!?:D

I caught the wife behind you statement. My gf knows i'm too much into cars for her to worry (now) about me going for other girls... even the ones that have the same kind of car as me. lol

This is really late notice for you guys, but tomorrow in bellevue there is a car show that's open to all.

Here's the info:

Originally Posted by kevin.tran (Post 51243)
http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/a...1&d=1253401543
Ok guys the summer is about to end so Imperial car club and Carnutz had partner up to present the First annual Show and Shine sponsored by the U.S. Army to wrap up the end of summer and to give back to the community. Everyone is welcomed to come by relax and have some fun before winter. This will also be a food drive to help out the less fortunate for Thanksgiving and Christmas . So come by, have fun, give back to the community and help us put a positive image on the car scene. Spread the word and let's make this the largest multi-forum meet.
*UPDATE*

Where: 13730 Ne 20th St, Bellevue, WA 98007 (CarNutz Parking Lot)
When: Sept. 27th
Time: 10-11am (set-up/stage) 12-3 Event
Event: Show and Shine/Food drive
Who: Everyone!
Cost: free (make sure you bring food to donate please)

Click[/URL] here for map
here's a link on clublexus First annual end of summer show and shine - Club Lexus Forums