Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   Washington Community (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/washington-community/)
-   -   Official fit meet in wa. (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/washington-community/33074-official-fit-meet-wa.html)

SpokanejdmGD3 11-08-2009 11:43 PM

No worries Matt. They are probably alittle overboard for what you need.

Sounds like the Intake Manifold is gonna be sold by the end of the week.

scorpmatt 11-09-2009 10:22 AM

early grats on the sale mike.

I think with my next check im gonna pick these up,
Spray-On Car Wash Kit - Cleaners - Car Washing - Car Care - Griot's Garage
Interior Kit - Interior Detailing - Car Care - Griot's Garage
Micro Fiber Window Kit - Interior Detailing - Car Care - Griot's Garage
Horse Hair Leather & Nylon Upholstery Brushes - Interior Detailing - Car Care - Griot's Garage
Water-Resistant Trunk Bag - Boxes & Bags - Tools - Griot's Garage

so I can wash my car when I get to work in the mornings... at least the dry ones. lol

I've already got these to help "fill" the bag,
Speed Shine Maintain Kit - Griot's Garage
Paint Cleaning Clay - Griot's Garage
Micro Fiber Cleaning Pads, Set Of 3 - Interior Detailing - Car Care - Griot's Garage

kylerwho 11-09-2009 01:30 PM

did you know griot's is moving to the old coke bottling plant by the tacoma mall? i happened to be driving by there and saw their sign in the window.

it was good meeting you mike. hope to see you at our meets. sorry about them being so dirty. my shed needs a cleaning too.

scorpmatt 11-09-2009 03:02 PM

kyler, yeah i knew they were moving. toyota group has been a buzz about it for awhile now. Should be a much, MUCH better place for them. :)

Poochmike 11-09-2009 05:52 PM

^^Complete with an area to hold a museum, their new place will be awesome.

scorpmatt 11-12-2009 05:57 PM

yeah, and a proper store front, not like what they currently have. and a proper warehouse... area to fully detail cars, etc. totally awesome stuff. :D

so, anything going down this weekend?

ekonetics 11-13-2009 01:10 AM

Nothing I know of really. How's the job going Matt? The commute must suck.

scorpmatt 11-13-2009 09:45 AM

the commute home is the worst i do believe. gonna try and convince the gf this weekend to let me stay a couple nights during the week to help with gas cost.

im getting 33mpg+ and filling up every 2 days.

kylerwho 11-13-2009 09:45 PM

where does she live?

i will more than likely getting a new job soon. tacoma this time.

scorpmatt 11-15-2009 11:26 AM

kyler, she lives in marysville, right next to i5, the commute isn't too bad tbh, better than trying to get to tacoma that's for sure.

kylerwho 11-16-2009 03:12 PM

nice. you should have your girl come down for the fit breakfast matt.

bigg_kidd 11-17-2009 10:34 AM

FIT breakfast at my work at the hotel kyler, what ya think?! i'll be cooking,

ekonetics 11-17-2009 01:37 PM

Would that be breakfast for everyone or just Kyler? Also if it is for everyone would that be for our meet on December 4th or another date.

kylerwho 11-17-2009 05:32 PM

his work is in bellevue which might be closer to west seattle. it doesnt matter to me but what does everyone else want to do? it might be cutting it a little close changing the meeting place now but im open to whatever.

SpokanejdmGD3 11-17-2009 05:54 PM

I'm still up in the air due to weather. When I came over on Friday it wasn't too bad but there were a lot of slide offs and trucks having problems which then made it kinda dangerous for me. I'll still be watching closely so just as long as I know where I am going before I am supposed to be somewhere I don't care where we meet.

ekonetics 11-17-2009 06:32 PM

We should just keep the location the same for everyone who doesn't check the forums often.

Hopefully you will be able to make it over Mike.

SpokanejdmGD3 11-17-2009 06:37 PM

Yeah, so long as the plows can keep up with the snow it shouldn't be a big problem. Visibility usually is the biggest issue for me.

kylerwho 11-17-2009 07:50 PM

invest in an lsd and you should make it over ok. im talking about lsd for the car and not for the passengers too. :D

scorpmatt 11-19-2009 12:09 PM

lol @ kyler.

Lets keep the meeting place the same this time, eric the meet is December 5th, not 4th. ;)

Kyler, think the gf has to work that saturday, she got her fulltime position back and her hours jumped, good for the money, hard on her stress level. lol

kylerwho 11-19-2009 01:22 PM

invest in midol then. it helps keep the good times going.

FF has been dead lately. where are all the new members?

btw i invited the ITR club to join us for our run but i doubt they will show up... not too many members in te NW.