scared a mustang, humiliated a hyundai

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 04:39 PM
5 Year Member
scared a mustang, humiliated a hyundai

so, last night cruising home from the local sushi meet, had a new friend following me home in his 85 supra auto. He didn't know alot about my fit, which is generally true for most people out there. So, coming home the back roads I take a sharp right rather spiritedly and this new mustang decides to stop about 2 car lengths from the light i was turning at. Note: I never cross the center line... hell, I didn't even come close to it. Timid mustang driver.

So, we make it up the twisty hill following a rather slow jeep and make our way onto the main roads. We end up on a nice long 4 lane road and I set the cruise, figuring no need to attract attention. I go to pass this little hyundai accent (small coupe, late 90s, early 00s maybe?) and he doesn't seem to like this idea. I look over, some early to mid 20s rastaman style punk driving it. he did a quick look at me and punched it, im like, you know, what the hell. road ahead is clear so i punch it as well. I take off past him like he's given up. A quick look in the rearview showed me that he hadnt, as he cutoff my buddy's supra. *sigh* I keep it punched and the car makes its way up the small slope and i really start to pull on him. I near the end of 3rd (remember, automatic) and am at the point where him catching up is a laugh. car shifts from 3rd to 4th and i let out and hit the brakes. Which is a good thing as i was rapidly approaching my turn off the road.

sorry little hyundai, but your 45-85 just sucks ass. Guy ended up turning off into the local smoke shop and i made it home, thankfully with no more incidents.

Old 06-19-2009, 11:36 PM
5 Year Member
haha wow our cars are actually faster then something..amazing :P

Old 06-20-2009, 02:57 PM
5 Year Member
hehehehehehehe, yeah, that was fun.