The Wasteland The wasteland is unmoderated. Please do not enter if you have a weak stomach or can easily be offended. Only Administrators will have the right to moderate posts here.

Continental Honda FTL

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 01:35 PM
Continental Honda FTL

A little background first:
I broke my Ridgeline on Monday. Hit a pothole the size of ****ING TEXAS and dented the shit out of a rim. All this so I could sign out on leave for 3 days. I hate winter. And yes, since we are bigger than Texas, we can have potholes as big as their state.

My Honda service department FTW!!!!!!!

They took my 2007 Ridgeline RTX with 5400 miles on it and MAGICALLY transformed it into a 2008 Civic LX with 56 miles!!!!

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

They definitely ordered the wrong wheel. I don't know how, since they ordered it off the VIN. Apparently my truck was supposed to come with silver alloys not gun metal. So they won't let me keep it since it has a donut on, and they don't offer rides for me cuz I live to far away (ITS ALASKA, EVERYTHING IS FAR AWAY ) so they gave up and said here, drive the shittiest, lowest selling vehicle on the lot. Gee thanks Continental. Way to go.

On the plus side, I get this service (which is oil change, AND differential flush and fill) and the next service FOR FREE. bitch better bring me some waffle fries. But I don't get my Fit until next Friday (wife took it over when I broke her truck) because the closest gunmetal rim is where? Oh, thats right, Majestic Honda. Christ I should have ordered it myself and saved $100 and a headache. I think I'm just going to rage on Anchorage and drive my del Sol with its ridiculous fart can.

*Bonus* The tire is fine so I get to keep that. Guess I'll make a tire swing.

Old 04-20-2008, 05:21 PM
Master FitFaker. CHEA!
Originally Posted by airborne200208
bitch better bring me some waffle fries
best part
i love unforgivable.

sorry about the service though