The Wasteland The wasteland is unmoderated. Please do not enter if you have a weak stomach or can easily be offended. Only Administrators will have the right to moderate posts here.

Yet another argument

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2012, 03:59 PM
Originally Posted by MNfit
@fitisbamf Your Fit sounds like a beast, lol. If your ghetto ass Fit is ever in my neck of the woods I'll have a run at you. That is if your not scared to run a NA car, lol

oh plz do! i love it, i enjoy an actual race! im not sayin my fit is a corvette killer, but its fast enough for the local crowd. i want to do more time attacks against a stock fit, but a time attack, run against a modded fit/ car of some sort is fun.

ps thank you for the compliment, i had a tow truck driver pull up next to me lastnight and he told me he wished more people did what i did to my car, he thought it was funny and saw the humor in it. then he heard it and said everyone needed a set of pipes like this on their car! haha

Old 01-28-2012, 04:09 PM
Originally Posted by mike410b
WTF is wrong with you?

How do you know its fun to race on the track? You've never been on one.

YOUR CAR ISN'T A FUCKING TRACK CAR. In fact, its the furthest thing from it. IT IS a family wagon and you haven't done anything substantial to change that.

You're right a track car needn't look pretty, however it damn well better make downforce, none of your shit improves your car.

Your 'modded' car would probably be slower around any road course IN THE WORLD than my bone stock GD3.

And don't ever compare yourself to an F1 driver.

i didnt compare my self to an f1 driver, i just said no one becomes an f1 driver out of no where. whats wrong with you ? can you read mike? ill take your gd3 anyday! and yes I HAVE BEEN ON A TRACK but not with my fit the fits limited at 120mph..... it doesnt need downforce i havent experienced the need to improve that until the car it self can go faster if it didnt improve my car, then why can i turn faster and accelerate faster then other fits? was mine just made better? no cuz it used to handle like a minivan.... so how did my "shit" not improve it? i found other mods to suspension and tires to compensate for the lack of aerodynamic parts on my fit. but the fit is aerodynamicly challenged, from our long flat sides that allow wind to push them, to the vacuum that the rear hatch creates, i dont think there is enough you can do to the fit to fix these problems. so plz increase the friction to the ground of your gd3 so your hp can be used to move the car downward as opposed to using all the hp in a straight uneffected line

Old 01-28-2012, 04:11 PM
Originally Posted by DiamondStarMonsters
Come on guys.. I feel bad. Its not nice to poke fun at the mentally challenged.

ya you guys should stop posting so i can stop laughing at you, i feel that you guys get so caught up in whatever you think you know, that you just stop reading the post and assume you know what your talkin about, it makes it rather fun so plz keep postin i need the free laughs

Old 01-28-2012, 04:18 PM
Originally Posted by DiamondStarMonsters
Well, I decided for LULZ i would click "view post" to see what your warning said.. and by the way that $1200 figure was for the whole kit up and running on my car you illiterate monkey.

Though I have paid more than that for a quality turbo on several occasions.

And for the record, I didn't report you. You are your own worst enemy here. Way to continue to shit all over the OPs thread.

ya im glad we both cant read eachothers posts. makes it fun to guess what the other is sayin! i tried to help but you guys jumped on the thread and flamed me.... NICE WAY TO MAKE THE THREAD RUN OFF TOPIC DIAMONDSTAR. so dont act like i called you out first, dont act like my first post on this thread wasnt about helpin the op... you just get caught up in your ego you just start magically justifying whatever you post.

Old 01-28-2012, 05:38 PM
5 Year Member
fitisbamf, how are you so sure your car is actually improved? Do you have any hard evidence or are you just talking bs'ing as we've become so accustomed to from you?

I doubt your car is dynamically superior to a stock GE in any way.

Old 01-28-2012, 07:06 PM
this thread is getting heated up faster than my 1991 toyota camry with a blown head gasket.

Old 01-28-2012, 07:51 PM
Supervillain
5 Year Member
Oooooooh let's set up some street races! Downtown Los Angeles?!?! Venice Beach?!?!?! OmMgMGGGgg epiIIc fUxsxxOrRSs!

Old 01-30-2012, 03:18 PM
Originally Posted by mike410b
fitisbamf, how are you so sure your car is actually improved? Do you have any hard evidence or are you just talking bs'ing as we've become so accustomed to from you?

I doubt your car is dynamically superior to a stock GE in any way.

ok, i said i made it faster and turn better, seems improved to me. but on the other side of the coin how can you claim my fit isnt improved when you have never see it in person, or how about i show you how slow your gd is, then will you think its improved? idk why you show up on here mike, last time we had this talk you got so mad you pm'd me and told me you would no longer bother me on ff, so why do you continue to post on these threads? and by "superior" do you mean faster, better looking, or better handling? well then YES MY FIT IS "SUPERIOR"!

what bs do i talk? i actually do stuff to my fit and care to make it faster, most people give up and just make their fits look good, then they all run the same lip or coils or intake or exhaust, sorry if i didnt follow the route of spending money on someone else's product. i prefer to make my own... if you claim thats "ghetto" then i claim its being creative, idk why you guys think you will accomplish anything from flaming other people on ff, clearly my fit is modded the way I want, reguardless what others think. and i dont plan on changing it because you dont like it, my car is MY car not someone elses, so why should someone else's opinion matter? idk mike keep the flaming up i enjoy it!