The Wasteland The wasteland is unmoderated. Please do not enter if you have a weak stomach or can easily be offended. Only Administrators will have the right to moderate posts here.

Meanwhile, in North Korea

Old 01-16-2013, 01:29 PM
Meanwhile, in North Korea

The insane and egomaniacal despot running this hermit kingdom is forced to talk to himself apparently, as no one wants to put up with his shit:

Name:  oldmanyellsatcloud_1a_zpse478f6ff.png
Views: 80
Size:  71.2 KB

The entire forum has 9100 posts, and 2600 were racked up on his own.

Old 01-16-2013, 01:39 PM
Banned
^^^^^^
Hah! Thanks! I enjoyed this post a lot. Don't forget the post where he has to thank the visitors to the forum (since almost no one joins as a member anymore). "Hermit Kingdom" is dead-on. Mr. Wizard also confesses that it took six months for him to find the USB connection on his new LCD TV (no RTFM for him), and clueless admitted that his ignorance cost him a place on the crew of the Presidential Marine helicopter. Sure is a bad image for "the guy who knows everything". He be him own worst enema.

Last edited by Triskelion; 01-16-2013 at 01:51 PM.
Old 01-16-2013, 01:51 PM
Super Moderator
i suppose that is more of his personal blog than a forum..

Old 01-16-2013, 01:53 PM
There are whole threads of him just responding to himself hahaha

Such an odd angry creature.

Old 01-16-2013, 02:09 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by DiamondStarMonsters
There are whole threads of him just responding to himself hahaha

Such an odd angry creature.
Unfortunately, the U.S. military gives him guns to carry around the shit-hole where he lives. To complete this picture, he admits to having bat shit leaking down from the attic where he lets them roost. So busy doing needless things to his old Fit that he can't be bothered to screen out the bats. Not just a bad image, disgusting. There are bats in your town, and in mine. Do we let them live in our houses? No. We want to remain disease-free by not breathing bat shit. Hey, that might explain the mental problems and anger management issues. It's called rabies.

Last edited by Triskelion; 01-16-2013 at 02:24 PM.
Old 01-16-2013, 02:32 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
Claymore was a moderator here back in 2006. He went crazy and ended up banishing him forever. hondafitforum.com is like the land of misfit fit owners.

Old 01-16-2013, 04:56 PM
Super Moderator
I completely forgot about that site. I had signed up to it and posted a bit. Claymore does have a lot of hate for this forum though he does still lurk it.

Old 01-16-2013, 08:04 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by MNfit
I completely forgot about that site. I had signed up to it and posted a bit. Claymore does have a lot of hate for this forum though he does still lurk it.
Yes, isn't Internet Karma a great thing?

Old 01-16-2013, 08:12 PM
5 Year Member
The flaming debates he would get into with some people were pure entertainment. lol

Old 01-16-2013, 10:32 PM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by JamesBizzle
The flaming debates he would get into with some people were pure entertainment. lol
Its kind of funny that I do remeber his name and seeing him on here. As far as the content he posted I have no idea what kind of stuff he posted.

Old 01-17-2013, 01:31 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by JamesBizzle
As his biggest target, and the usual guy on his BBQ spit, it was fun for me too. He demanded respect from the world without earning any, and thought that he was the most important person on earth, and knew more than anyone. So I would intentionally post stuff that would get him completely wound up on almost a daily basis. And then I decided that it was impossible for him to learn anything or to ever stop his attacks, and my antagonism would wear on other forums members who were unaware of his outright weirdness. So, I publicly joined the world in not giving a turd about anything he says on forums. It's been a nice vacation.

Old 01-17-2013, 03:39 PM
5 Year Member
lol

I signed up to his site and went through some threads for an alternative source of additional info with some issues I was having.

Forum was so dead I eventually left it. Whenever I did checked it though , he had numerous threads of him battling cyber attacks from China.

I think there was a week where all the new threads were dedicated to how many attacks he was thrawting at all hrs of the day and night.

That was when I decided to stop checking in.

Old 01-17-2013, 03:48 PM
Banned
Yep, he sure taught "them dirty Chicoms" a big lesson. Weirdness.

Old 01-18-2013, 11:13 AM
Banned
More weirdness (no surprise), and the "King" of the hermit kingdom is losing sleep over DSM's hilarious thread.

In your lurking, "King", I did keep my word. You are on my ignore list on honda-tech, and I don't post against you on that forum. DSM, Santiad, and others, better run! The demented despot from the East has declared war! Yawn.

Looks like the war is on. - Honda Fit Forums

Old 01-18-2013, 11:24 AM
He needs more Bold and CAPSLOCK

And prozac. What a mess.

My advice is so incorrect, I've only managed to design and build a Land Speed effort vehicle, and dozens of turbo Fits, not even accounting for my work in other communities. Including multiple cars pumping out more than 200whp/liter on a variety of fuels and he can just barely handle maintaining a stock Fit.

Yet Mr correct tech can only fixate on an offhand error I made in a forum post regarding a PG trans.. boo-fucking hoo I accidently referenced a TH 350. Now unlike some sociopaths when I make an error or mispeak, I own it. You will never see this guy do such a thing.

Enjoy your bat-shit flavored cereal you deluded old fool.

The only "war" that would result from this is something akin to UK v. Zanzibar Round 2. And no fucks were given.

Name:  HondaFitForumHQ1_zpsb89ecde3.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  48.9 KB

I go to that forum every few months for the schadenfreude.. clearly he comes back here still, how else would he have seen the thread?

Last edited by DiamondStarMonsters; 01-18-2013 at 11:46 AM.
Old 01-18-2013, 11:40 AM
In for #raid.

I joined there after here, then I looked at the post dates, never again.

Old 01-18-2013, 12:09 PM
No need to raid, it's more fun watching him get whipped into a frenzy and shouting into his echo chamber with no one else to take up his cause.

Old 01-18-2013, 12:16 PM
Banned
As a result, the number of visitors on that other forum is up (today). Means more people are starting their day with a laugh. I lurk that forum the way that some people watch the "Honey Boo Boo" TV show (but won't admit it) just to see how bad it can get. I rarely admit that for a short time I "worked" for clueless as a moderator until I couldn't stand his PM attacks and the embarrassment of being associated with a mad man ("mad" as in both definitions). I went to that forum when the liar TOOL got me banned here for exposing one of his biggest lies to another forums member.

Using the name Triskelion has nothing to do with lions. It is the symbol of the Isle of Man. I didn't "sneak back", and never hid my identity. When I was banned, a lot of manxman DIY's and informative old posts were foolishly deleted from the forums. I didn't see anything to be gained by trying to re-establish my previous membership.

I do not post for personal attention, and don't even use an avatar. I post only to help other people. But if anyone wants a fight, I will be glad to oblige.

Oh, and on a medical note, behavior such as the subject of this entertaining thread is typical of sufferers of such conditions as rabies, syphilis, and CJD (the human version of mad cow disease- bovine spongiform encephalopathy) all due to a brain that looks like Swiss cheese from brain cells dying. Main symptom of these conditions- blind rage and insanity. But it is also typical of complete assholes. But then again, maybe he is merely a diseased asshole? Who cares?

So, to clueless the lurker from the bat cave (not even smart enough to be one of the bats, just a dung beetle on the cave floor), there is nothing that you can do to cause me any problems at all. If any old fitfreak enemies want to ban me for no reason at all, be my guest. Most of them are gone, and good riddance. I don't need forums, but "Batshit-in-Bangcock" would die without forum members to attack, and without any means to rage at the world. His life must be great in his third-world country, where he can still shoot people he doesn't like.

Last edited by Triskelion; 01-18-2013 at 06:46 PM.
Old 01-19-2013, 04:28 PM
Banned
Okay, I reached the same decision with threads on these forums about the psychotic guru of "the cult of one" on the other side of the world as I did on honda-tech. His serving of shit today from the echo chamber is to threaten DSM, myself, and others, saying that he has informed the U.S. Government that we are all security risks to the U.S. We should be ready to fail security checks at airports, and to be hauled away at any time in "black vans" and transported to the prison in Guantanamo Bay.

As with any other crazy (or self-obsessed child), the more attention that you pay them, the more they demand. He is so confused, he can't tell his laptop from his toilet.

So, I am going to give him what he has deserved for years. I will ignore him. He is the President of his own fan club that still has a couple of members. Just look at who posts on the shrine to himself. So from now on, not another word from me. claymore
has all of the importance to me of a dead skunk in the middle of the road, and I actually have more sympathy for the skunk.

Last edited by Triskelion; 01-19-2013 at 04:31 PM.
Old 01-19-2013, 07:30 PM
That is what mental illness looks like folks.

He can threaten all he wants, doesn't mean I have to listen or care. It only serves to further amuse and confirm that this guy is genuinely deranged.

If anything all he is doing by documenting this on his forum is building a case against himself. One that we could potentially use on him under US harassment statutes.

This is a doddering old fool with no connections.. to authority or reality. I however do, and the US regularly extradites people like claymore, who's real name, former occupation and place of residence I have at my disposal already if he continues to threaten me.

Food for thought you dumb fuck, I know you are so obsessed that you are reading this. Being brought up on charges of intimidation or the ever broader scope of terrorism would certainly wipe what ever smug look you had on your face if you thought I am going to balk at your ranting.

Making fun of you and your crappy blog is not illegal. Falsifying police and other formal reports for a personal grudge is however. You will be your own undoing if you proceed, and at no inconvenience to me. This system you are trying to game claymore is one based on fact and evidence, not revenge fetish fantasy.

Last edited by DiamondStarMonsters; 01-19-2013 at 07:52 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Meanwhile, in North Korea