The Wasteland The wasteland is unmoderated. Please do not enter if you have a weak stomach or can easily be offended. Only Administrators will have the right to moderate posts here.

Meanwhile, in North Korea

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 05:01 PM
He has since updated haha

The more he puts on line the better any case we could form would be in the event this lunatic screws up his meds, goes rogue and actually tries something. Because no actual authority is going to get involved in an internet squabble of this nature.

Falsifying reports (ones that matter, not inflated theories on "chicoms" sent to people who put it in their spam folders) tends to piss off investigators and judges, because you are wasting their time on people with no predisposition to wrong doing or established background and no crimes committed. Reporting people you don't like is very much crying wolf, and it puts you farther into the din of background noise.

Carry on! Make sure that you use more extreme language and goofy formatting.. it really helps your image lol

Last edited by DiamondStarMonsters; 01-20-2013 at 05:04 PM.
Old 01-20-2013, 09:12 PM
Banned
"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill" is the actual quote. Old age and failing memory produces crap on the internet. Notice that no names are used here.

Old 01-21-2013, 09:34 AM
Well well well the confused one dares to lecture me on "The criminal justice system" well a big ROFLMAO to you kid. "The criminal justice system can be perverted to our ends in the dark world" Hey dishonorable who said that? Hint it's not online.

Lets look at the facts as "they" are loth to do that.

Picture confused as a little lamb walking through a forest populated by scary predators (hey good pun.. you hear the chainsaw sound yet?) I know it's hard to imagine that tub of lard as a lamb but if you squint your eyes just right you may be able to see it.

Now imagine this "fictitious scenario" you have just been "scooped up" by the forces of the dark world and whisked off to a forbidding island populated by a bunch of other "real baddies" confined to their cages and scary iguanas .

Who would you prefer as your legal advocate before a military tribunal?

Confused who has learned his complete limited knowledge of "The system" from watching every episode of CSI, NCIS, Bones and a whole bunch of cops show on tv.

He also has close friends who's brothers third grade teacher is married to the brother-in-law, of his sisters friend who is married to a meter maid and she has filled him in.

Or somebody that has spend his entire adult life working in and for "The criminal justice system", has testified as an expert witness before the system numerous times, and the "G" sends a paycheck to every single month for this expertise.

Real hard choice

The kid is walking around like that lamb in a world populated by sheep and wolves and a bunch of lambs end up in the stomachs of the wolves. The lamb is in way over his head but is too ignorant to understand that fact.

He knows about as much about working the system as he does about repairing motor vehicles and that folks is practically nonexistent.

I mean come on put up a fight this rolling you up and over because your ignorant is BORING.
Holy hell this guy is off the deep end.

Must be hard to type all that one handed...

Wonder how long he'll keep rambling before he realizes we are going nowhere, his little fantasy is just that a fantasy and the rest of the Honda Fit community will continue to laugh at him as the sick sad old babbling hermit he is??

Now this is somewhat entertaining.. In searching around for a part # I stumbled across this old post of claymore's on FF that was saved because someone else quoted it to correct his infallible ass:

Originally Posted by claymore
OK for you new guys here is the difference between standard and one step colder spark plugs.

If you look closely you can see the threaded part of the standard plug is LONGER and that means the heat absorbed by the plug tip has to travel further (from the tip to the body) than the shorter tipped colder plug. And the longer travel means the heat stays in the plug tip longer keeping it hotter.

The advantage of colder plugs is that as the tip is cooler and this helps prevent detonation. This MAY be necessary because if you have made some mods to your engine you MAY be getting higher combustion temperatures which bring you closer to detonation and a colder tip plug helps prevent it.
And as user 805FitSport pointed out.. he is confusing a projected v. non-projected tip plug as one that is colder than the other. This stuff is pretty basic.

And normally I wouldn't bother with something like this, but if he is going to cling to some off hand misstatement I made on something and owned up.. yet still brings up like it's definitive of something, I am going to post the whole thread here for everyone to see a pretty distinct difference between how an adult handles a mistake versus a petulant child:

https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-...ark-plugs.html

Just completely goes off the handle when corrected for something so elementary instead of saying "yup, I fucked up, sorry!"

He does the same shit on Honda-Tech which is why nearly the entire community has him on ignore.

So using claymore logic, I should lampoon him and use only his misstatement here as evidence that he can't tie his own shoes let alone change spark plugs. This sort of blatant hypocrisy is absolutely comical.

Mind you this is one of several examples I've stumbled across, many have since been purged when he was banned only to be preserved rarely in the cases he was quoted like some sort of retarded ornery ancient insect stuck in amber for us to discover and analyze.

Last edited by DiamondStarMonsters; 01-21-2013 at 12:04 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 01:42 PM
Banned
To DSM-

Please take this as a polite suggestion from me. I am beginning to feel guilty for my part in spreading the shit from Thailand to these forums.

To use one of his favorite ultra-violent TV miniseries as the setting, that other forums website resembles the pit in the ludus of the "Spartacus: Blood and Sand" first series. You know, where they throw the gladiators in for punishment and they spend a day or two immersed in human waste.

We are importing some of that waste and contaminating fitfreak with it, and it does absolutely no good. Some intelligent, mature adult members are probably being driven away by some of this, even though this particular forum is obviously meant for those with strong stomachs.

Let him foam at the mouth and scream and yell until he falls over. Who cares? We have some nut jobs of our own here already, but if they are ignored, they generally go away or get banned. It doesn't seem worthwhile to bring in foreign nut jobs. No one needs him.

You are correct in your post of today, but the knowledgeable fitfreak members have already seen your example. I suggest that we try to leave the Thai cesspool where it is and not bring it here. You can't win an argument with a person who invents, and believes in, his own "reality", and his own "facts" every day. Like any maniac, he is desperate for a stage (or a soap box), and we have been giving it to him for free.

However, my suggestion aside, feel free to do whatever you want. This thread will still attract the kind of people who stop on the freeway to stare at a wreck. I would rather make them find such entertainment in the cesspool, not here.

Last edited by Triskelion; 01-21-2013 at 04:08 PM.