2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sprintex Kit + ktuner for sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2016, 11:42 PM
Sprintex Kit + ktuner for sale

I put about 1500 miles on the SC, runs great... massive mid range torque upgrade for the GE8... i changed the oil in the supercharger twice during that time. (I was really paranoid about that oil, wasnt really necessary but its only 54ML) I will include the remainder of the Redline gear oil, and the meat injector i used to measure/change the oil in the SC.

heres a vid of the SC screws i just took:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys1E...ature=youtu.be

At the very least i dont think anyone ever bothered to post a look inside the unit, so this vid may have more value than just proof that my SC for sale is in good condition...

$2k for the sprintex kit + oil + meat injector + ktuner + "RDX" Injectors + GOOD RDX injector pigtails(also include SMT8L piggyback, everything included w/ sprintex) retail on sprintex + ktuner alone is $3k

the "RDX" injectors mentioned may be knockoffs - for you to throw away or flow check or w/e... after all i went thru i think the injectors are fine, (my spark plugs went) but u may not want to risk it, up to you... they were bought cheaply off ALIBABA..

Also included that is worth noting is the required pigtails to make RDX injectors work with fit connectors... These were acquired by my local tuner shop and are from a reputable brand - good quality parts. worth about $60

Also I will include my old factory airbox just in case you have an intake and you threw your old airbox out, as aftermarket intakes really destroy the tune and wreak havoc on the whole system.
A Fitfreak member has paid me a small deposit to hold this until 5/16/16 - until then no further offers will be entertained

Last edited by jbrew; 05-05-2016 at 03:52 AM. Reason: Deposit
Old 08-28-2016, 11:30 PM
Originally Posted by jbrew
I put about 1500 miles on the SC, runs great... massive mid range torque upgrade for the GE8... i changed the oil in the supercharger twice during that time. (I was really paranoid about that oil, wasnt really necessary but its only 54ML) I will include the remainder of the Redline gear oil, and the meat injector i used to measure/change the oil in the SC.

heres a vid of the SC screws i just took:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys1E...ature=youtu.be

At the very least i dont think anyone ever bothered to post a look inside the unit, so this vid may have more value than just proof that my SC for sale is in good condition...

$2k for the sprintex kit + oil + meat injector + ktuner + "RDX" Injectors + GOOD RDX injector pigtails(also include SMT8L piggyback, everything included w/ sprintex) retail on sprintex + ktuner alone is $3k

the "RDX" injectors mentioned may be knockoffs - for you to throw away or flow check or w/e... after all i went thru i think the injectors are fine, (my spark plugs went) but u may not want to risk it, up to you... they were bought cheaply off ALIBABA..

Also included that is worth noting is the required pigtails to make RDX injectors work with fit connectors... These were acquired by my local tuner shop and are from a reputable brand - good quality parts. worth about $60

Also I will include my old factory airbox just in case you have an intake and you threw your old airbox out, as aftermarket intakes really destroy the tune and wreak havoc on the whole system.
A Fitfreak member has paid me a small deposit to hold this until 5/16/16 - until then no further offers will be entertained
Is the full sc kit for sale still?

Old 08-28-2016, 11:46 PM
Super Moderator
long gone sorry

Old 08-29-2016, 08:51 AM
Originally Posted by xxryu139xx
long gone sorry
Thanks Ryu. That figures because it was a great deal!

Old 09-20-2016, 01:46 AM
from your experience, sorry to bring up and old thread, but was the SC worth the money?

Old 11-30-2016, 08:40 PM
I'm looking to sell my kit, if anyone is interested, PM me.

Old 05-11-2017, 03:46 PM
Sprintex kit

If your current deal falls thru PM me.