Fit FREAK.net

Go Back   Unofficial Honda FIT Forums > The Honda Fit and Jazz Forums > General Fit Talk
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

General Fit Talk
General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

Welcome to Fit Freak!
Welcome to Fit Freak,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 03:11 PM
5 Year Member

Edison Carasio relies on Rep Points to liveEdison Carasio relies on Rep Points to liveEdison Carasio relies on Rep Points to liveEdison Carasio relies on Rep Points to liveEdison Carasio relies on Rep Points to liveEdison Carasio relies on Rep Points to liveEdison Carasio relies on Rep Points to liveEdison Carasio relies on Rep Points to liveEdison Carasio relies on Rep Points to liveEdison Carasio relies on Rep Points to liveEdison Carasio relies on Rep Points to live
Points: 4,310, Level: 41 Points: 4,310, Level: 41 Points: 4,310, Level: 41
Level up: 80%, 40 Points needed
Level up: 80% Level up: 80% Level up: 80%
Daily Activity: 4.1%
Daily Activity: 4.1% Daily Activity: 4.1% Daily Activity: 4.1%
Send a message via AIM to Edison Carasio
Oil Change and a front end alignment

I'm going into the dealer bright and early at 8 am tomorrow morning for a front end alignment and an oil change on my 08 Fit. Anyone know how much I'm looking to pay for this? I know my oil change runs me about
$32. Any ideas how much the dealer is gonna stick me for on the alignment? Normally I go to a local mechanic and he runs about $50-ish plus tax, but with a new car he doesn't know much about, I decided to do dealer.

Any ideas? And anyone know how long it might take for both?
Sponsored Links
Registered users do not see this ad.
Click here to register for free!
Old 03-07-2009, 01:48 AM

HONDAMATIC relies on Rep Points to liveHONDAMATIC relies on Rep Points to liveHONDAMATIC relies on Rep Points to liveHONDAMATIC relies on Rep Points to liveHONDAMATIC relies on Rep Points to liveHONDAMATIC relies on Rep Points to liveHONDAMATIC relies on Rep Points to liveHONDAMATIC relies on Rep Points to liveHONDAMATIC relies on Rep Points to liveHONDAMATIC relies on Rep Points to liveHONDAMATIC relies on Rep Points to live
Points: 4,048, Level: 40 Points: 4,048, Level: 40 Points: 4,048, Level: 40
Level up: 49%, 102 Points needed
Level up: 49% Level up: 49% Level up: 49%
Daily Activity: 0.8%
Daily Activity: 0.8% Daily Activity: 0.8% Daily Activity: 0.8%
about 100 for everything, depends on how long the backlog of jobs is.. but on its own, should be under an hour

Old 03-07-2009, 01:48 AM