Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Honda of Bowie Maryland

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 12:27 PM
5 Year Member
Thumbs up Honda of Bowie Maryland

Honda of Bowie Maryland - Velinda Price

Absolutely excellent purchasing experience. Velinda Price was the best sales person I've ever dealt while purchasing a car (I've bought 1 BMW and 1 Mercedes). I found her to be extremely polite, honest, accurate, and to the point. Most importantly she was not full of your typical car sales "lines", rhetoric, and shadiness that you get from 95% of the sales people in the industry. She came off as genuinely concerned and dedicated to my customer service experience.

In addition, they were the only dealership willing to match the Carmax appraisal on my trade in. They sold my AT Silver Fit Sport at MSRP and had a $100 processing fee. Very accommodating.

The business office staff were friendly and presented a similarly no B.S. presentation of additional services - like the extended warranty ($1300 for a total of 6 year bumper to bumper)

Finally, great after sales support - I've received 2 phone calls from her and her manager thanking me for my business. They knew how to process a DC Title and Registration.

Oh yeah the dealership is brand new, very clean and positive. Cars purchased there get free car washes. Complimentary beverages.

In short if your in the DC area looking for a Honda, definitely call Velinda Price at Honda of Bowie, I doubt you will find a better dealership or sales person in the area.

Old 06-29-2008, 06:01 AM
kbh
5 Year Member
I echo the above. I have had my Odyssey serviced there for years since it is close to my office but just bought my first vehicle from them last week - 2008 Fit VBP 5AT. The buying process was very straightforward - $100 below MSRP, no required dealer add-ons. They took a $500 deposit on CC and called me twice during the 2 week waiting period to update me on the status of the car delivery. Vehicle was delivered in perfect condition and the paperwork took less than 30 minutes. Their service department is great. If you are a regular customer, they'll really go to bat for you with Honda NA if there is any problem with your car.