Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Boch Honda, Norwood MA

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2006, 11:02 AM
Thumbs up Boch Honda, Norwood MA

I ordered a red AT Sport on July 14th over the phone. They quoted me MSRP and told me they didn't have a build date, but to check at the end of the month. They took a credit card number with verbal authorization for $500, but didn't charge it.

At the end of the month I inquired about the build date through email and said that if there was a blue coming in sooner, I'd be interested in switching. They still didn't have a build date on the red, but they had a blue with a build date of Aug 4 and switched the order. In the middle of August we reconnected by email and they didn't have a firm delivery, but let me know that they finally had a build date for the red, which was in September which I declined.

They called me Wednesday and told me the car was in. I picked it up yesterday night. Everything was as promised on the phone. MSRP, well technically below since they were discounting the $45 that the destination charge increased between when I ordered and when it was delivered. There was a $200 paperwork fee, but nothing else, and they are handling the registration including fed-exing it to me. And since I live some distance from the dealership and it can only be done after the registration is completed, they're reimbursing me for the cost of inspection which would normally be part of the "paperwork" stuff they do.

I couldn't be happier. The salesman knew I was knowledgeable about the car and kept it simple and straightforward. The only real difficulty was buying on the last day of the month and it was a madhouse and there was some waiting around for paperwork and such because they were backed up, which I was warned about before we drove down.

Old 05-31-2007, 12:54 PM
I too had an overall good experience with Boch. The lost my IPOD during hte transfer of stuff from my trade-in, but they reinbused me for new one. Now that's pretty cool. They were easy to deal with and i'd recommend again.

Old 06-01-2007, 07:54 PM
OMG BOCH HONDA!!!
I USED TO HAVE a girlfriend in MA and would go there to service her accord.
I loved the radio commercials
"My name is Ernie Boch! come on down!........."
I love it!
Just seeing this made my day.

Im so happy you got your car. I love mine. Congradulations! and good luck with it!

~Abe from NJ

Old 06-27-2007, 10:00 PM
5 Year Member
I canceled my order with Herb Chambers in Westboro after waiting a month for Fit not to mention putting up with the most unprofessional dealership I have ever been in (see my post for details). I even had to argue with them to get my $500 deposit back........I called Boch and they had a Fit Sport 5 speed waiting for me. He held the car without a deposit, matched my trade over the phone site unseen and took $100 off the price of the Fit. They all were professional, speedy and most importantly treated me like a human being. Herb Chambers can stick it up their butt. Thank you Boch for a great sales experience......