1st Generation (GD 01-08) The one that started it all! Generation specific talk and questions here!

06-08 white fit sport manual???

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 10:29 AM
Question 06-08 white fit sport manual???

HEY WASUP FIT FEAKZ.

I WANT TO BUYING A FIT, BUT I BEEN LOOKING FOR A WHITE HONDA FIT 06-08 MANUAL. I DONT SEEM TO EVER FIND A WHITE MANUAL FIT AT ANY DEALER I GOT TO. DID HONDA EVEN MAKE A WHITE MANUAL FIT????

IF ANY ONE CAN LET ME KNOW ILL APPRECIATED. I DONT WANT TO KEEP ON LOOKING IF THERE ARE NO WHITE MANUAL AND JUST DESIDE ON ANOTHER COLOR...

PLUS FOR SOME REASON THE STUPID SALESMEN DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT THE CAR. LOL THEY TRY SPITTING SOME INFO ABOUT THE CAR TO YOU ALL WRONG. LOL

Old 08-10-2009, 10:43 AM
5 Year Member
HEY SEE THAT LITTLE BUTTON LABELED CAPS LOCK? PRESS IT SO THAT YOUR POSTS WILL START TO LOOK LIKE this.

see how much easier it is on the eyes?

wow. fit freaks with a z. you dont talk like that in real life do you?

anyway, yes they made the 07 fit in white with manual...but only in 07, because white was a discontinued color, none available in 08.

the rarest of the rare would be an 07 white manual with the dark interior.

Old 08-10-2009, 11:13 AM
Did you really need to talk crap about the font and th way i talk??

Anyways, yeah dude i been to like 5 dealers and no one seems to have ever got a white 07 back as trade in or how ever they get pre own cars. I guess its going to be really hard to get my hands on a white one. I might look around for another month or two to see if i get lucky and find a white manual fit.
Thankz for the info.

Old 08-10-2009, 12:45 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by deluxrockz
Did you really need to talk crap about the font and th way i talk??

Anyways, yeah dude i been to like 5 dealers and no one seems to have ever got a white 07 back as trade in or how ever they get pre own cars. I guess its going to be really hard to get my hands on a white one. I might look around for another month or two to see if i get lucky and find a white manual fit.
Thankz for the info.
lol no i probably didnt, but it was too good to pass up.

just search around on auto trader. i have seen a couple of white fits on there.

Old 08-10-2009, 12:56 PM
5 Year Member
HI, THIS IS BILLY MAYS WITH INFORMATION ABOUT THE 2007 TAFFETA WHITE HONDA FIT!! HAVE YOU SEARCHED AND SEARCHED AND SEARCHED FOR A WHITE FIT ONLY TO COME UP EMPTY HANDED?! WELL HAVE I GOT NEWS FOR YOU!!

haha in all seriousness, eldaino is right. a taffeta white GD3 with black interior is probably the 'rarest' Fit of them all. i wanted one when i was shopping for my Fit and ended up with a silver one. the only taffeta white Fit within a 200 mile radius was a Sport AT and i only wanted an MT. i hope you have better luck and end up with the color you want

Old 08-10-2009, 03:58 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by GD3_Wagoon
HI, THIS IS BILLY MAYS WITH INFORMATION ABOUT THE 2007 TAFFETA WHITE HONDA FIT!! HAVE YOU SEARCHED AND SEARCHED AND SEARCHED FOR A WHITE FIT ONLY TO COME UP EMPTY HANDED?! WELL HAVE I GOT NEWS FOR YOU!!

haha in all seriousness, eldaino is right. a taffeta white GD3 with black interior is probably the 'rarest' Fit of them all. i wanted one when i was shopping for my Fit and ended up with a silver one. the only taffeta white Fit within a 200 mile radius was a Sport AT and i only wanted an MT. i hope you have better luck and end up with the color you want
lol billy mays!

i remember a few weeks before i bought my vbp a/t, they had a tw a/t with the black interior on the back lot. i never bothered to ask if it was still there when we purchased. damn it.

Old 08-10-2009, 07:44 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
u can buy mine if u want?

Old 08-27-2009, 07:31 PM
I have an 07 Taffeta White Base M/T

anddd an 08 Black Berry Pearl Sport M/T

I'm all for the rare colors.

Also.... I believe you can only get the dark interior with the sport models on Tide Water Blue and Taffeta White.

Could be wrong...but that's what I know.

I've only seen two other white Fits around here. one is a sport. Just live on auto trader. One is bound to show up... or ebay if you're willing to have it shipped.

Old 08-27-2009, 08:53 PM
just picked up my tw fit 2 days ago, 2007 manual transmission. I got loucky, cuz according to autotrader it was the only white one in florida and it was only 10 miles from my house w00t!

so good luck, they DO exist and you will probably find one if you are patient enough

Old 08-28-2009, 01:09 AM
5 Year Member
Buy mine. TW Base M/T. Full JDM conversion.