2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.

What did you do to your GE fit today?

  #41  
Old 04-12-2009, 08:17 PM
peg_leg's Avatar
Member
5 Year Member
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: knoxville tn
Posts: 416
going tomorrow and i'm going to order a nose mask/cargo cover and a arm rest found out my stealer ship will match college hill's honda.
 
  #42  
Old 04-12-2009, 08:24 PM
qbmurderer13's Avatar
Touched by his noodly appendage
iTrader: (6)
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 2,373
Originally Posted by awptickes View Post
It's dark out, and I've got a headache, I'll get some this week sometime.

Oh, I also parked it in the sun bright and early in the morning to let the window tint bake a bit too.


I did that before when I first got the tint. I would actually change sides every 2 hours or so to get both sides done faster
 
  #43  
Old 04-12-2009, 08:29 PM
awptickes's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (3)
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bel Air, MD
Posts: 991
Originally Posted by qbmurderer13 View Post


I did that before when I first got the tint. I would actually change sides every 2 hours or so to get both sides done faster
Nah, I didn't go that far, but I did park it out of the shade from my "driveway tree".

To be honest, I really have no reason to roll down the windows, as I only had the rears tinted. The biggest thing I have a problem with is not being able to use the rear defroster in the mornings.
 
  #44  
Old 04-12-2009, 08:43 PM
deranged's Avatar
Member
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Dublin, ca
Posts: 194
[IMG]pghttp://img22.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=cimg0989x.j[/IMG]
 
  #45  
Old 04-12-2009, 08:49 PM
deranged's Avatar
Member
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Dublin, ca
Posts: 194






 
  #46  
Old 04-12-2009, 10:38 PM
Member
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: columbia, MO
Posts: 89
Washed, and added the OEM rear bumper protector. I like how it breaks up the orange on the bumper.Also made a plug for the hole they drilled in my bumper
 
  #47  
Old 04-12-2009, 10:59 PM
Member
iTrader: (2)
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Aloha State
Posts: 156
Finished my oem sport pedals looks like they shoulda come from the factory! Beautiful if I may say so myself.
 
  #48  
Old 04-13-2009, 12:03 AM
1FiTpINOY's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (4)
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Miramar, FL
Posts: 693
Did a photoshoot today

Check out my thread in the Pictures and Video Section!
 
  #49  
Old 04-13-2009, 12:16 AM
Tork's Avatar
Member
5 Year Member
iTrader: (2)
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Winthrop Harbor Illinois/ Presque Isle Wisconsin
Posts: 1,251
tried to get my crank bolt loose to put on my Unorthodox pulley.
Dang its tight (as others have said)
I need a mother of an air gun as my 'up to 360 ft lbs' 1/2 incher failed

It is only a 10 minute job to change the pulley once that friggin bolt is loose.
 

Last edited by Tork; 04-13-2009 at 12:18 AM.
  #50  
Old 04-13-2009, 12:24 AM
Benggolf's Avatar
Member
5 Year Member
iTrader: (1)
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Richmond, B.C., Canada
Posts: 1,119
Originally Posted by Tork View Post
tried to get my crank bolt loose to put on my Unorthodox pulley.
Dang its tight (as others have said)
I need a mother of an air gun as my 'up to 360 ft lbs' 1/2 incher failed

It is only a 10 minute job to change the pulley once that friggin bolt is loose.
Tork, are you using an NST underdrive or lightweight crankshaft pulley?
Have you experienced any engine reliability issues using these lightweight pulleys?

Have been contemplating on these for a while, but am concerned that loosing the harmonic balancer might cause issues in the long run.
 

Last edited by Benggolf; 04-13-2009 at 03:36 AM.
  #51  
Old 04-13-2009, 03:23 AM
Interstate526's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bay Area/Central Coast, CA
Posts: 777
fit needs a wash...hopefully this week.
 
  #52  
Old 04-13-2009, 08:57 AM
Shiro-san_Apeos's Avatar
New Member
iTrader: (1)
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 19
Talking

Hello everyone....
This is my Jazz (Fit version in Asia) pics...
I've made some minor changes with it...
And I named it Shiro which means White, or sometimes I call it Whitey...







the first minor changes are:

- 17" WorkEmotion CRkai Rims
With 205/45/17 Accelera tyres

- Duralumin Rays Lock Nut

- Sustec Tanabe DF210 spings suspension lowering kit (ideal both for daily and race )

- Honda Type R Emblem front & rear (change its aura )

- Custom 40% black window tint front and 80% the rest

- Custom intake manifold (header) & downpipe

latest pic (changed CRkai 17" rims with 16" BuddyClub P1 Racing)




please give me your critics...but not too harsh please


cheers....
 

Last edited by Shiro-san_Apeos; 04-13-2009 at 09:21 AM.
  #53  
Old 04-13-2009, 09:10 AM
Tork's Avatar
Member
5 Year Member
iTrader: (2)
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Winthrop Harbor Illinois/ Presque Isle Wisconsin
Posts: 1,251
Originally Posted by Benggolf View Post
Tork, are you using an NST underdrive or lightweight crankshaft pulley?
Have you experienced any engine reliability issues using these lightweight pulleys?

Have been contemplating on these for a while, but am concerned that loosing the harmonic balancer might cause issues in the long run.
Not the under drive (they dont make one for the fit, 85% of the gains come from it being lighter)
Not worried about the other, have used them on cars I have put over 150K miles on without issues.
 
  #54  
Old 04-13-2009, 09:36 AM
Committobefit08's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 1,423
Originally Posted by Shiro-san_Apeos View Post
Hello everyone....
This is my Jazz (Fit version in Asia) pics...
I've made some minor changes with it...
And I named it Shiro which means White, or sometimes I call it Whitey...







the first minor changes are:

- 17" WorkEmotion CRkai Rims
With 205/45/17 Accelera tyres

- Duralumin Rays Lock Nut

- Sustec Tanabe DF210 spings suspension lowering kit (ideal both for daily and race )

- Honda Type R Emblem front & rear (change its aura )

- Custom 40% black window tint front and 80% the rest

- Custom intake manifold (header) & downpipe

latest pic (changed CRkai 17" rims with 16" BuddyClub P1 Racing)




please give me your critics...but not too harsh please


cheers....
very nice!!!

Your car is clean and very sharp.
 
  #55  
Old 04-13-2009, 09:47 AM
Shiro-san_Apeos's Avatar
New Member
iTrader: (1)
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 19
Originally Posted by Committobefit08 View Post
very nice!!!

Your car is clean and very sharp.
thank you Sir...
 
  #56  
Old 04-13-2009, 02:23 PM
New Member
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: los angeles
Posts: 5
I installed the front grille protector and floor mats and the rear bumper applique that protects the bumper from scratches (by covering it with a big black piece of sandpaper?? -- well whatever, wife wanted it).
 
  #57  
Old 04-13-2009, 03:36 PM
Committobefit08's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 1,423
Today I got a tracking # for these...



Thanks to MK Donz!
 
  #58  
Old 04-13-2009, 04:03 PM
Member
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Mission Viejo, CA
Posts: 35
Washed her this weekend. She is lookin' haaaawwwwwt!!!
 
  #59  
Old 04-13-2009, 10:39 PM
Benggolf's Avatar
Member
5 Year Member
iTrader: (1)
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Richmond, B.C., Canada
Posts: 1,119
Originally Posted by Tork View Post
Not the under drive (they dont make one for the fit, 85% of the gains come from it being lighter)
Not worried about the other, have used them on cars I have put over 150K miles on without issues.
Cool! Thanks for the feedback Tork.
 
  #60  
Old 04-14-2009, 03:43 PM
YJWAVE's Avatar
Member
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 29
Raw bass..

Name:  sub2.jpg
Views: 2107
Size:  80.5 KBI had this done a few weeks ago. Its a 10" Pioneer Premeir shallow sub. It kicks!! The amp is inside the spare.

Name:  sub.jpg
Views: 2069
Size:  51.0 KB
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What did you do to your GE fit today?


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.