2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rear Top Seat Belt Cap

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2012, 01:01 PM
5 Year Member
Exclamation Rear Top Seat Belt Cap

So i hate the fact that the seat belt in the back flaps around the plastic thing and NO i dnt wanna cut that that tag LOL... when windows r down lol so i was Think of Creating something to cover the seat belt like a cap that goes over the whole thing flush and thin. was think of making it a rubbery cover so it wont scratch anything.. Idk i just wanted to see if anyone would be interested so i can try to make it lol it would be Cheap maybe 5-9 bucks not including shipping i Can tho well give me a week or 2 so i can start to design one If anyone want to knw more or would be intrested Pm me THanks... ill take pic as soon as i make it

Old 05-15-2012, 01:24 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Wafulz
So i hate the fact that the seat belt in the back flaps around the plastic thing and NO i dnt wanna cut that that tag LOL... when windows r down lol so i was Think of Creating something to cover the seat belt like a cap that goes over the whole thing flush and thin. was think of making it a rubbery cover so it wont scratch anything.. Idk i just wanted to see if anyone would be interested so i can try to make it lol it would be Cheap maybe 5-9 bucks not including shipping i Can tho well give me a week or 2 so i can start to design one If anyone want to knw more or would be intrested Pm me THanks... ill take pic as soon as i make it
If you are talking about the retractable center one on the ceiling, it does tuck and lock into itself, preventing flapping and rattling. There is a little hole at the top it sticks up into. Just wanted to make sure that is what you are talking about, because it might be easy to miss. If you still wanted it more covered, then I guess a cap of sorts would be a good idea.

You might be talking about something else though.. not sure.

Old 05-15-2012, 01:34 PM
5 Year Member
OMg STFU THanks +1 rep for u bro ^^ but ima still look into making one and ill post pic as soon as i make but dam thank u again bro i see it now OMg Grrrrr

Old 05-15-2012, 01:49 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Wafulz
OMg STFU THanks +1 rep for u bro ^^ but ima still look into making one and ill post pic as soon as i make but dam thank u again bro i see it now OMg Grrrrr
LOL. No prob man. Honda thinks things out.

I think a cap would be cool too. I'm all about that kinda thing.