2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

best dog hair resistant seat covers for 2013

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2013, 02:47 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Triskelion
Yes, Costco is a membership discount buying service with stores and on-line web site shopping. Basic membership costs about $50.00 per year. For others who have bought the Coverking seat covers through Costco, the savings on the seat covers alone more than paid for the first year membership. If you really don't know about Costco, I suggest that you visit one of their stores near you, and/or visit Welcome to Costco Wholesale. I have been a member since the mid-80's, and I feel that the savings and product quality beat the hell out of Walmart, Sam's Club, K-Mart and any other discount sales outlet. I personally dislike Walmart- too much cheap quality, Chinese-made junk.
Have to say AMEN to this! I joined Costco just to get the discount on the Coverking Neoprene seatcovers. Well worth it. The nearest Costco to my home is over an hour away, but the money I save on groceries and other products is worth several trips a year. I have also ordered online and shipping is fast plus you can return any unwanted items to the store or ship back for full refund. We have had a Sam's Club in town for many years and there is no comparison. I was a Sam's club member for few years --would go to the store and find nothing I wanted to buy.

Old 04-13-2013, 05:18 PM
Originally Posted by sooznd
Have to say AMEN to this! I joined Costco just to get the discount on the Coverking Neoprene seatcovers. Well worth it.
When I ordered, the current Costco sale (until May5?) price on the CoverKing wetsuit seat covers was under $300 with sales tax for both front and rear rows. That's well under 50% of the CoverKing direct price!

If you're looking for dog hair resistant seats covers because you have a dog Costco carries several high-quality private label dog foods at unbeatable prices, just in case you need another reason to join.

Old 04-13-2013, 07:20 PM
5 Year Member
The best seat covers are the ones with the most static so all the dog hair gets everywhere hah maybe the leather type and a sweaper

Old 04-19-2013, 09:29 PM
Just wanted to thank you again for recommending the Neoprene "wet suit" seat covers from Cosco. I received the front seat covers and liked them so much that I ordered the back seats as well! They are even better than I expected. They are awesome!!! Thank you again for your suggestion. I'm so happy!

Old 04-19-2013, 09:33 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by dnash
Just wanted to thank you again for recommending the Neoprene "wet suit" seat covers from Cosco. I received the front seat covers and liked them so much that I ordered the back seats as well! They are even better than I expected. They are awesome!!! Thank you again for your suggestion. I'm so happy!
You're welcome. I am not surprised at your reaction- this really is a great product.

Old 04-23-2013, 07:05 PM
Exclamation Question - Airbag safe seat covers?

Sorry if this has already been stated, i tried to read the whole thread first and didn't see it mentioned.

Are the costco seat covers compatible with the air bag/side air bags?

I am interested in getting them too. My Fit's seats are like magnets for lint and dust. Strangely, the feathers in my down coat stick to the seat. (Same thing happened to by friend and her Fit)

The black interior dash and seats seems to really magnify tiny bits of dust. I feel like I'm cleaning my car more than my home.. Ergh..So, I welcome any and all suggestions as to what you all do to keep your Fit, fit.

Old 04-23-2013, 07:16 PM
5 Year Member
If you are referring to the Coverking neoprene ones from Costco- they are designed to accommodate side air bags.

Old 04-23-2013, 08:14 PM
Banned
That is a good question to ask about any seat cover. The Coverking Neoprene Seat Covers have flaps on the sides with Velcro closure that cover the gap over the sides of the seats where the side air bags are placed and deployed in a side-crash. The air bags deploy in a side crash as they were designed to do, and the seat covers do not interfere ith the operation of the side air bags. Some seat covers leave the sides completely open and uncovered, with appearance that isn't so good. But these look great and still function properly.

This is a great product- buy with confidence. If you don't like what you bought, just return them to your local Costco store for a complete refund. I am betting that you won't do that. I am still kicking myself for waiting two years to buy the Coverking Neoprene seat covers. Low price in this case still means GREAT quality.

Last edited by Triskelion; 04-23-2013 at 08:25 PM.
Old 04-25-2013, 01:15 PM
Dont put your dog in your car. Its free!! :-P

Old 12-08-2014, 11:38 AM
CoverKing Seat Covers

These look great, but are not available YET FOR THE 2015. Does anyone have any alternative ideas?

Thank you!!!
from the Aussie Posse!